Job title: WhiteHat Jr – Student Success Program Manager – Marketing/Branding/Operations (1-10 yrs)
Job description: Student Success Program Manager
WhiteHat Jr is a Mumbai based Edtech startup by Karan Bajaj that focuses on teaching coding to young kids. The online platform lets children (ages 6 to 14) learn programming and are then encouraged to create games, animations and applications.
Founded in 2018 by former Discovery Networks CEO Karan Bajaj, WhiteHat Jr helps address a unique gap in the Indian education system. It prepares kids aged 6 to 14 to thrive in this new world by teaching the fundamentals of coding – logic, sequence, structure and algorithmic thinking – and helping them build commercial-ready games, animations and apps. The company has developed its own original coding curriculum and imparts the lessons via one-to-one live, interactive online classes.
It offers four levels of courses – Beginner (Grade 1), Intermediate (Grades 2-3), Advanced (Grades 4-6) and Professionals (Grades 7-9).
Student Success is at the heart of Whitehat Jr and the ultimate measure of success which will drive organic growth. Whitehat Jr is looking for a passionate Student Success Program Manager who will be responsible for end to end management of all Student Success Initiatives across its Flagship Programs, Certifications as well as Community. Ideal candidate will be a generalist who has skills across forging new partnerships, marketing, operations as well as project management.
Reporting To : Head of User Experience
– Conceive New Student Success Programs by liaising with Curriculum, Sales and Marketing to drive Customer Acquisition as well as Retention and ensure delivery of Program Outcomes to students.
– Manage the Flagship Programs – Silicon Valley, 15 under 15 Fellowship and ISRO by liaising with the Program Partners viz. Google, Waymo, Owl Ventures, ISRO to ensure a world class experience as well as outcomes for the Students participating in this program.
– Manage the Student Certification program end to end and drive up organic registrations via the same.
– Drive Student Engagement by creating Student Delight viz. Special Events, Birthday Cards, etc.
Skills Required :
– At Least 3 to 4 years of experience conceiving various marketing programs and then driving them by coordinating with various internal and external stakeholders to achieve the desired results.
– Good skills in forging New Partnerships and relationship management.
– Good project management skills.
– Aggressive: – Take no prisoners- approach. The founder is extremely driven and aggressive, and the Student Success Program Manager should have the same all-consuming drive.
– Systems Thinking: Have a good system thinking to accordingly build a framework and platform which encourages Students to come up with their own ideas and bring them to life
– Multi-Dimensional, “Growth Hacker” Skill Set with a strong sense of ownership for work.
– Backed by reputed VCs and an award-winning management team, this is a rare opportunity for a passionate, driven hire to see a business being built from scratch and gain life-changing experience.
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 01:16:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!