Job title: WhiteHat Jr – Community Leader (6-8 yrs)
Job description: Organization overview:
An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate, pedigreed Community Leader to join WhiteHat Jr,, the fastest-growing Ed-Tech start-up backed by BYJU’s and an award-winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. WhiteHatJr has shown blockbuster results in the first 21 months, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation in a short time for a dynamic, out of the box thinker.
Experience: 6 years+
Qualification : Graduate/Post-Graduate with deep passion for community, teaching/teachers and technology. Preferably IIT/IIM.
Job Responsibilities :
– Community Establishment and Leadership: The community director will establish, lead and continuously engage teacher communities. This includes planning and executing deep engagement strategies to keep the teachers completely hooked; and a compassionate, empathetic approach towards building a very warm, passionate teacher community.
– End to End Communication Architecture: The community director will manage WhiteHat Jr’s end-to-end communication architecture with the teachers, from product copywriting to notifications and bring to life the – creation- brand essence in all communication.
– Growth Hacking: Teacher communities will become WhiteHat Jr’s primary mode of organic acquisition. The community director will be directly responsible for building a highly viral community with the application of several growth hacks.
The ideal candidate should have:
– Tech Leaning: Passionate about tech
– Social/Community Experience: Ability to create communities with massive engagement.
– Strong Content and Copywriting Skills: The founder is a bestselling novelist and has a personal drive for great copy/content.
– Multi-Dimensional, “Growth Hacker” Skill Set with a strong sense of ownership for work
– Aggressive – Take no prisoners- approach.
Backed by BYJU’s and an award-winning management team, this is a rare opportunity for a passionate, driven hire to see a business being built from scratch and gain a life-changing experience.
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 03:31:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!