Job title: Video Anchoring and Interviewing Internship in Ludhiana at QuadB
Job description: About QuadB
QuadB is India’s first completely customizable apparel brand based in Chandigarh and has various offices around the country. A completely bootstrapped-venture, the company was started in 2015 with the aim of creating and delivering high-quality customized products such as t-shirts, hoodies, zippers, etc. We give customers the ability to choose between premium quality customization options from designing to manufacturing. With countless satisfied clients, QuadB is a top interning opportunity for talented students.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Planning expert outreach programs aimed at acquiring subject matter experts
2. Demonstrating the use of multiple channels in sourcing by attracting candidates through networking, direct approach, referrals, university relations, etc.
3. Meeting established metrics for sourcing
4. Posting job ads and organize resumes and job applications
5. Scheduling job interviews and assisting in the interview process
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 1st Sep’20 and 6th Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.6000 – 10000 per month
Location: Ludhiana, Punjab
Job date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 07:31:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!