Job title: Vice President – Legal – Investment Bank – LLB (12-15 yrs)
Job description: Urgent Opening with a leading Investment Bank
Designation: Vice President.
Role & Responsibilities:
– Advising, structuring, and negotiating all documentation governing business and digital transformation projects, procurements, outsourcing, large scale IT, and network projects.
– Responsible for driving complex software licensing and other IT arrangements and contracts for the implementation of services based on new cutting-edge and disruptive technologies, such as robotic process automation and artificial intelligence.
– Working closely with senior stakeholders to advise and support them on major cloud, IOT deals and providing commercially sound advice while mitigating risks for the firm
– Responsible to ensure adherence and escalation of data privacy requirements in connection with the projects and matters dealt with by the individual
– Advising regarding the termination of agreements/dealings of commercial contracts including disputes relating to such contracts
– Working on strategic alliances/initiatives, global/local projects and joint ventures
– Driving global Legal projects from India and working with the regional legal teams on global projects where applicable
– Lawyer with minimum 12-15 years with specific experience in business and digital transformation projects, procurements, outsourcing, large scale IT and network projects
– Ability to work in Cross-Functional teams, across multiple locations & cultures
– Sound experience in handling large legal projects, digital transformation, cloud projects
– Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks under tight timelines
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 00:27:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!