Job title: Unit Manager
Company: Yes Bank
Job description: Strategic/ Managerial Responsibilities
To ensure maximum connect and revenue penetration from NRI / NRE customers.
To provide wide array of banking products to existing and new NRI/NRE customers.
- Provide leadership, expertise, direction and guidance to the Call Centre Operations for new customer acquisition for GIB portfolio.
- Accountable for achievement of sales, profit, and strategic objectives for the Unit.
- Responsible for planning, budgeting and attaining cost to Income and revenue objective.
- Work closely with HR Function and own unit, to recruit, train and develop staff.
- Liaise with training and service quality team to ensure training needs are identified and addressed.
- Maximize agent sales productivity and efficiency on calls for revenue generation.
- Monitor to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, process, database penetration, campaign conversion, and agent and unit productivity.
- Co-ordinate with other business unit, establish promotional campaign & sales contests to achieve sales numbers.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the unit as per defined processes, SLAs and ensure compliance to audit guidelines
- Work closely with Quality Team to deliver services without any errors on guidelines
- Work closely with business and product team to inspect sales process, quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies.
- Working closely with team members for their professional and individual growth.
- Regular Presentations with various teams on business update and forecast.
Key Internal Interactions
Purpose of Interaction
- For all product related queries & support required.
- For sharing suggestions gathered basis interaction with stakeholders
Key External Interactions
Purpose of Interaction
- For understanding the Product & its process related to external stakeholders.
- Not Applicable
SECTION V: KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
- A subject matter expert on the processes including end to end execution
- Written and spoken English is essential
Years of Experience
- Minimum 12 to 16 years of work experience in Contact Center Operations.
- Knowledge of Contact Center experience is an added advantage.
- Sales and Team Handling experience with high performance track record.
- Successful and significant contribution in topline and bottom-line
- Extensive experience in managing teams.
SECTION VI: COMPETENCIES & KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Customer Focus
- Proactive and service orientation for both internal and external customers.
- Professional Entrepreneurship
- Takes proactive and constructive action at work with little or no direction from others
- Displays responsibility for problems, initiatives and tasks that lie within the domain of own role
- Drive for Results
- Seeks to understand the rationale for key decisions and understands implications for own role/ actions
- Displays a sense of urgency to deliver outcomes as per stated timelines
- Reacts to challenges by displaying an optimistic demeanor
- Influence and Impact
- Uses simple persuasion techniques to achieve the desired result / action / commitment from others
- Responds to stated requirements of internal/ external stakeholders by keeping a solution oriented mindset
- Quality Focus
- Ensures adherence to quality standards in work/service delivery, identifies opportunities for improvement in routine course of work
- Adheres to laid down systems, procedures and identifies opportunities to enhance efficiency in own sphere of work through incremental improvement
- Product and process
- Relevant product knowledge
- Ability to understand customer behavior
- Understanding of competition products
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 02:23:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!