Job title: Typesetting Internship in Delhi at Gullybaba Publishing House Private Limited
Company: Gullybaba Publishing House Private Limited
Job description: About Gullybaba Publishing House Private Limited
Gullybaba Publishing House Private Limited is a leading publishing house of India, which is established in the year 2002, at Delhi, with innovative visions in the publishing arena. Its work for the distance learning community is well recognized today. It has an excellent books distribution network, with a retail distribution spreading all over the world. We aim to help our students in particular and our nation, world in general with superlative and knowledge-enriching books following supreme ethical practices. We strive to enlighten the world with the power of wisdom and bring in prosperity, joy, and contentment in the life of every individual.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on the layout of pages, create sheet styles in InDesign and enter text and graphics to produce formatted and presentable content for books
2. Enter text in Hindi or English into the computer, using input devices such as a mouse, keyboard, scanner, etc.
3. Scan artwork using an optical scanner which changes image into a computer-readable form
4. Enter commands to position text and illustrations on the page grid of the computer monitor
5. Create spaces between letters, columns, and lines by applying knowledge of typesetting, and entering commands using input devices
6. Arrange pages according to aesthetic standards and layout specifications of the graphic designer
7. Alter illustration to enlarge, reduce, or clarify the image, if required
8. Assemble artwork into paste-up and perform key lining manually, if required
9. Apply all the corrections given by author/client without missing anything
Adobe Photoshop CorelDRAW Adobe Indesign
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 24th Aug’20 and 28th Sep’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Letter of recommendation 5 days a week
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.5000 per month
Job date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 00:21:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!