Job title: Technical Consulting Engineer- Collab
Company: Cisco Systems
Job description: What will you do
- Act as a focal point for high impact, large account problem resolution
- Works on sophisticated problems where analysis of situations requires in-depth evaluation of factors
- CMS supports its customers 24*7 so candidate should be flexible to work in shifts and participate in daytime and night/weekend shifts and/or on-call rotation
- Seek sophisticated Cisco Collaboration technology related issues to quickly resolve downtime and outages
- Build Methods of Procedure (MOP) and action plans for post-sales projects
- Develop expertise in specific areas (i.e. technology, product). Mentor colleagues and/or Train customers via presentations or documentation (technical tips, etc…)
- Handle issues/customers by setting expectations and meeting/exceeding those expectations to achieve the highest level of customer happiness
- Efficiently communicate issues to engineers within the support team, and resolutions/work-around to the customer
- Receive minimal direction, no instruction on routine work, and general instruction on new assignments
- Perform ad hoc analysis and tasks as assigned
- Provide mentorship and leadership to junior engineers
- Understand and meet customer agreements (SLO/SLA/commitments)
- Follow and participate in the improvement of established team processes
- Understand ITIL framework (Event, Incident, Change & Problem Management)
- Collaborate with peers and multi-functional teams
- Maintaining knowledge required to perform role optimal
- Participate in regular synch ups with Management and Technical Leads.
About the Team:
Cisco Customer Experience Centers (CX) Managed Services (CMS) — This is a team of leaders – we provide Teamwork as a service solution and Managed services to customers with groundbreaking consulting to ensure customer success. Our team members work multi-functionally to deliver business outcomes to our customers, along with the resources to ensure personal and professional growth.
Who are yo
- Crafting, Managing Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise technologies, Cisco Customer Voice Portal (CVP), Cisco IP/IVR, Cisco CTIOS, Cisco Finnese.
- Good Understanding and work Experience in third party products like Appspace, eGain, Avaloque,
- Must have hands on experience in VXML gateways, CUSP, and ACE.
- Must have knowledge with the following Cisco voice applications Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) 11.x,10.x,9.x, Cisco Unity Connection Voicemail 11.x,10.x,9.x , Cisco Presence 11.x,10.x,9.x.
- Must have understanding of Cisco VoIP service provisioning methods and procedures related to Moves/Adds/Changes along with system level provisioning including:
- Experience with routine system administration tasks such as OS and application patches, upgrades and backups of the voice environment.
- Proven current working experience with the deployment and on-going management of Cisco networking solutions
- Must be able to interface optimal with all levels of the organization
- Able to work within a customer oriented, positive team environment
- Good interpersonal, oral, visual, and written communication skills for communications to technical and non-technical staff.
- Cisco Unified Contact Centre Enterprise
- Cisco Customer Voice portal, Cisco CTIOS, Cisco Finnese.
- Third Party Applications like eGain, Appspace, Avaloque.
- VXML gateways, CUSPs, ACE
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unity Connetion, Cisco IM & P
- Cisco IM & P
- Cisco Voice Gateways, Cisco Routers and Switches
Experience & Education:
- Minimum 4 years of relevant industry and technology experience in a support services environment
- BE/ B TECH in a technical field (CS/EE/IT preferred)
- CCNP certification or equivalent knowledge and experience (other relevant and industry respected certifications will be considered).
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere – From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 22:13:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!