Job title: Technical Business Analyst Specialist- IVR/Contact Center Technology
Job description: Employment Type Permanent
Closing Date 1 Oct 2020 11:59pm
Job Title Technical Business Analyst Specialist- IVR/Contact Center Technology
Telstra is Australia’s leading telecommunications and information services company employing over 37,000 staff, being the most well-known brand in the technology and communications industry in Australia.
We offer a full range of services and compete in all telecommunications markets throughout Australia, providing more than 9.6 million fixed line and 12.2 million mobile services.
This role will be working within our Contact Centre Solutions team that drives IVR, CTI, WFM and Call Recording solutions for both our internal contact centres and our Corporate and Government offerings. As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for collaborating with your team and providing valuable input to support stakeholders and team members to deliver technical analysis and research that enables successful business initiative/mission design and delivery, and ongoing technical capability operational performance.
In this role, your key responsibilities are…
- Support the team and the diverse stakeholders (product owners, technical product owners, solution designers and solution owners, as well as component teams (DevOps engineers, testers, and technical writers) to analyse business needs, develop and document both functional and non-functional specifications/stories, model workflows, model data, clarify business rules and acceptance criteria to enable capability teams to successfully deliver value and mission epics.
- Support the team and Technical Product Owner to apply analytical thinking during iterative analysis, development and testing activities, to provide input and anticipate and resolve issues in the identification, reporting and closing of gaps in acceptance and feasibility.
- Support the team and technical product owners to break down work into epics, features, stories, and specifying acceptance criteria, when working in agile teams, to enable the effective planning and delivery of work, when working in agile teams.
- Apply sound technical skills in specific functional or technical domains for assigned technical capability teams to drive solution development and/or resolve problems within the team.
- Support the team to define and measure delivery and operational performance metrics and provide input to the wider team for capability performance, growth and learning.
- Use your communication skills to contribute to gain buy-in and input from stakeholders and teams, into continuous improvement and ways of working.
- Provide input into technical impact and gap analysis, design and research, working as part of a technical capability team in one or more missions to enable mission design and delivery, and as part of capacity planning and lifecycle management activities.
- Excellent understanding of the Software Testing Life Cycle.
To be successful in the role, you must have…
- Degree level IT qualifications in Software or Systems Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in experience as business analyst preferably in a Contact Centre Technologies
- Good understanding of IVR, CTI and Agent Desktop applications
- Proficient in Agile / Scrum practices
- Ability to facilitate discovery sessions across multiple teams
- Experience in process documentation and workflows
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Our people in India will be at the forefront of technological change as they work collaboratively with, and learn from, world-class experts and have access to the latest training programs and insights for their field.
Alongside your work on leading edge projects, working with us means you’ll have access to company perks and benefits that’ll reward you for the great work you do. We’re growing, fast, and for you that means many exciting opportunities to develop your career with us at Telstra.
Why join us?
In return for all your hard work within this role, you will be given exposure to a wide variety of career pathways within Telstra, with plenty of scope for learning and development.
Working for the most successful Telco Company also brings with it some great benefits, including:
Working with the Specialists in the APAC Region who provide support and mentoring, Substantial discounts on a range of Telstra products, Financial benefits such as Telstra Share Options, Great Salary Packaging Options and discounts on various retail, health and fitness and entertainment areas.
Excellent work/life balance that allows you to have an excellent divide of personal needs and work commitments and performance bonuses*. Check out our website for more information and testimonials from our Employees.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 06:50:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!