Job title: Student Support Officer- Sales, Gurgaon
Company: Apply Board
Job description: Student Customer Service (Student Support Officer)
NOTE: THIS IS A CONTRACT ROLE PAYING 28,000-31,000 INR mthly with an incentive program averaging 12,000 INR mthly. Candidates will be expected to work out of our Gurgaon, Delhi NCR office once COVID restrictions are lifted.
ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education. Connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions, we simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process. Founded in 2015, we have built partnerships with over 1,200 primary, secondary, and post-secondary schools, and work with 3,500 recruitment partners to drive diversity on campuses across Canada and the United States. To date, we have assisted more than 65,000 students with their educational journey. Together, we will achieve our mission of educating the world. In November 2019, ApplyBoard was named the fastest growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte, ranking #1 on the Technology Fast™ 50.
Our team of over 500 ApplyBoardians and growing, is just as diverse as the customers we support. Comprised of 27 nationalities, 30 languages spoken, and 50/50 gender parity, diversity is fostered and celebrated. ApplyBoard is headquartered in Kitchener, ON Canada, with representatives in 8 countries including India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Vietnam, China, and the Philippines.
Are you ready to change the lives of prospective International Students? We are looking for a vibrant candidate to support prospective students who are looking to study in Canada and other countries. Working with Students and with local recruiting partners, your job will be to guide students through the admission process on ApplyBoard’s platform and services.
- Represent the ApplyBoard brand to promote ApplyBoard services
- Follow up on leads promptly to increase international student engagement at ApplyBoard
- Respond to inquiries via phone, chat and email in a professional and timely manner
- Be responsible for meeting program applications and enrollment targets
- Guide prospective students on schools and programs in ApplyBoard’s key markets
- Support international students through the entire admission lifecycle from program selection to arrival on campus
- Coordinate with various teams across the company to ensure a positive customer experience and timely application decision
- Update and maintain our customer database with all pipeline activity
- Implement marketing and recruitment strategies through research and market analysis to maximize international student outreach
- Responsible for supporting prospects in their local time zone
- Post-secondary or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated customer service and client management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Ability to work independently within a team-based environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills under ambiguous circumstances to ensure you provide the best outcome for our students while maintaining integrity
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Experience working in the education industry or having been an international student would be considered an asset
What We Offer:
The opportunity to have an impact on a product that is positively affecting change to thousands of students lives every day with the chance to work alongside a brilliant and globally diverse team
A Highly competitive compensation package with a lot of room to grow with Canada’s fastest growing technology firm and a leader in the Global International Student Recruitment industry!
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 02:50:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!