Job title: Student Customer Service (Student Support Executive)
Company: Apply Board
Job description: About ApplyBoard
ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education. Connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions, we simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process. Founded in 2015, we have built partnerships with over 1,200 primary, secondary, and post-secondary schools, and work with 3,500 recruitment partners to drive diversity on campuses across Canada and the United States. To date, we have assisted more than 65,000 students with their educational journey. Together, we will achieve our mission of educating the world. In November 2019, ApplyBoard was named the fastest growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte, ranking #1 on the Technology Fast™ 50.
Our team of over 500 ApplyBoardians and growing, is just as diverse as the customers we support. Comprised of 27 nationalities, 30 languages spoken, and 50/50 gender parity, diversity is fostered and celebrated. ApplyBoard is headquartered in Kitchener, ON Canada, with representatives in 8 countries including India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Vietnam, China, and the Philippines.
Are you ready to change the lives of prospective International Students? We are looking for a vibrant candidate to engage and qualify prospective students who are looking to study in Canada and other countries. Working with Students and with local recruiting partners, your job will be to speak and live chat with students to gauge their interest and qualifications for studying abroad.
- Immediately call and qualify inbound leads to pass on to local recruiting partners.
- Respond to inquiries via phone, chat and email in a professional and timely manner
- Represent the ApplyBoard brand to promote ApplyBoard partners and ApplyBoard services
- Follow-up with recruiting partners to ensure leads are progressing through the sales funnel
- Update and maintain our customer database with all pipeline activity
- Graduate with good academics
- Demonstrated customer service and client management background/skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently within a team-based environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills under ambiguous circumstances to ensure you provide the best outcome for our students while maintaining integrity
- Fluent in English, Local language an asset
- Experience working in the education industry or having been an international student would be considered an asset
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to have an impact on a product that is positively affecting change to thousands of students lives every day with the chance to work alongside a brilliant and globally diverse team.
- A Highly competitive compensation package with a lot of room to grow with Canada’s fastest growing technology firm and a leader in the Global International Student Recruitment industry!
Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard, however, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
At ApplyBoard, we understand the value of having a diverse team. That’s why we believe in providing equal opportunity regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 06:21:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!