Job title: Sr. Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Company: Cubic Transportation
Job description: Business Unit: Cubic Corporation Company Details: Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic. Job Details:
Job Summary: As a member of the Global Talent Acquisition team, the Senior Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for providing all recruitment related administration, data management and reporting services for the Global Talent Acquisition team (primarily focused on USA market) along with mentoring and supervision of recruitment coordinators. This is a varied role and will involve working closely with the recruitment and HR administration team.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake all recruitment related administrative tasks in accordance with the company policy and processes for USA market; with a strong focus on attention to detail and accuracy.
- Maintenance of recruitment and employment records utilizing the companies HRIS system,
- Overseeing all administration relating to Contingent (Contractor) workers which includes updating and maintaining contractor data sources in spreadsheet format e.g. personal information and rate of pay, ensuring compliance with the Agency Worker Regulation, managing relationships with 3rd parties via which contractors are engaged and managing Contractor extensions.
- Overseeing all administration relating to recruitment invoices for both perm and contract hires which involves raising PR (purchase requisitions) in SAP and liaising with Finance & Procurement teams as needed to ensure timely payments and accuracy.
- Creating regular Recruitment reports to meet the required schedule e.g. weekly, monthly etc. for key stakeholders including Directors. Creating ad hoc reports as needed.
- Maintaining key data sources for the recruitment team to ensure that all stored data is accurate, relevant, up to date and fit for purpose e.g. spreadsheet containing all new starter information and agency terms of business.
- Updating the Recruitment Handbook with the latest processes, procedures and requirements.
- Working with the internal recruiters; coordinate interviews.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations, ensure the appropriate storage and destruction of interview notes
- Maintaining the recruitment section of the Intranet and company careers site, ensuring that all information is up to date and accurate
- Ensuring that job specifications for open requisitions are posted correctly on Cubic s external careers site and are compliant with both Cubic policy and any relevant employment legislation, working with the wider HR team as required.
- Working with the recruitment team, writing job adverts and post on relevant websites to attract candidates for open vacancies.
- Resourcing candidates for open vacancies via Boolean searches on job boards, LinkedIn and any other applicable tools.
- Supporting Recruiter s during busy periods with CV reviewing and candidate screening to refine short lists for further Recruiter qualification.
- Preparation of offer letters and employment contracts utilizing the appropriate templates.
- Responsible for undertaking reference checks for new employees in accordance with the company policy and timelines.
- Acts as a trusted mentor and supervisor to Recruitment Coordinator/s in the absence of Talent Acquisition Manager.
- May be required to act as delegate for Talent Acquisition Manager for recruitment coordinators
- Takes ownership of recruitment administration activities for critical business areas and acts as the first point of contact for hiring managers in those areas.
- Acts as the lead participant for any critical projects allocated by the Talent Acquisition Manager
- Acts as the main point of contact for all Contingent worker related queries i.e. resolving rate issues, managing partnership with agencies regarding terms and ensuring costs are managed accordingly.
- Responsible for being proactive in the identification of improvement areas both within day to day recruiting coordination activities and project work.
- Attendance and contribution to Recruitment team meetings may be needed.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Skills knowledge and experience:
- 3-4 years proven background in HR administration/recruitment with a focus on quality, accuracy and customer services.
- 3-4 years previous experience working within in a fast paced, large scale organization with a complex structure.
- Willingness to work in US overlapping hours from India
- Adaptability to work partially from office and partially from home
- Neutral voice accent
- Previous experience of working recruitment agents; sourcing and screening candidates.
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of sourcing tools such as LinkedIn and general CV databases.
- Previous experience conducting candidate searches using Boolean.
- Previous experience posting roles on job boards for USA
- Able to demonstrate an ability to work with all levels of the organization demonstrating excellent customer service.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to write clear and concise communications in a corporate. environment including emails and adverts for urgent vacancies.
- Competent user of Microsoft office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Previous experience extracting data from various sources including spreadsheets and systems and creating reports in various formats e.g. PowerPoint or Excel.
- Must have previous experience using systems to complete processes and track data.
- Previous experience working in a high volume, pressurized environment and delivering required tasks within deadlines to a high standard.
- Experience of working for an Engineering, Transportation or Technology business.
- Experience using and/or knowledge of HR/recruitment system Workday.
- Previous experience using SAP.
Educational qualifications with Personal Qualities
- Graduation degree in HR or related discipline
- Highly numerate and able to create and adapt reports in Excel, exercising a strong commercial mindset.
- Personable and able to work as part of a small team.
- Organized and able to manage multiple priorities in a busy environment
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
- A good sense of judgment with the ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality as and when required
- Emotional maturity and stability.
- Ability to cope with change and conflicting demands.
- Excellent communication and customer relationship management skills. Good telephone manner
- Dedication to customer focus.
- Self-starter and driven to make improvement to processes.
- Excellent personal time management and priority setting.
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need. Worker Type: Employee,
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana – Andhra Pradesh
Job date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 07:09:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!