Job title: Sr Executive Customer Experience
Company: GenNext Human Resource Management
Job description: Key Responsibilities:
- Monitor and Assess Online Reputation- ORM should be the custodian of knowing what customers, influencers and competitors say about our online brand
- Ensuring high-quality customer service, resulting in guest delight by extensive interaction with guests on Social Media / Mails and Calls and quick resolution of problems/queries.
- Monitor and Moderate the Social Media reviews.
- Assess the content on customer review sites, independent discussion forums or other sites that allow review by individuals
- Coordinate with different teams on escalation/queries over the various platforms.
- Provide creative inputs and working on various projects to improve the brand image
Required Candidate profile
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
- Prior experience in client interaction & escalation handling – 1-2 Years
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work closely & effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media Channels.
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic environment.
What we have to offer!
– Salary band 4L
– – Be a part of the transformative journey of creating a household brand in India from scratch
– Define your own path and build your own team
– One hell of a “FUN RIDE”
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 PA.
Industry: / / / /
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile Please refer to the Job description above
GenNext India Private Limited
GenNext is a leading and fast progressing Manpower recruitment and Executive search firm in Central India providing its services to various sectors all over the India. We focus mostly on ‘Executive Search’ for Managerial & Top management positions. We deal in all disciplines viz Automobile, Consumer Durable, Cement, Chemical, Engineering, FMCG, Fabrication, Power Plant, Pharmaceuticals, Textile & IT Industry, Turnkey Projects. With the onset of globalization, the need of skilled human resources is felt strongly across various industrial verticals. Technical ingenuity and distinct business approaches again underlined the importance of identifying and retaining the right candidates at the right positions. With a clear insight into the changing business dynamics and enhanced proficiency in tapping the best talents, GenNext has come to the forefront of human resource management. Conceptualized and founded in the year 2008, GenNext has grown into a leading recruitment service provider in India within a short time period. Over the years, we have served the companies of repute across various industries and forged a stringent partnership with them. Our full spectrum of HR solutions assists our clients to meet all end-to-end recruitment-related activities within their organizations. Understanding the nuance of every industry plays a pivotal role in the recruitment process and we, at GenNext, have mastered this art. We take pride in our highly potential team of specialized HR professionals, who are competent at comprehending industry-specific requirements and providing talented resources accordingly. Our effective HR solutions have not only earned us clients trust but also provided us with the privilege of working as an extension of their Human Resource (HR) departments. Coming together is a Beginning, Keeping together is a progress, & working together is Success
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:GenNext India Private Limited
Address:R- 76-77, IInd Floor,, Zone II M.P Nagar,, BHOPAL, Madhya Pradesh – 462011,India
Expected salary: Rs.300000 – 400000 per year
Job date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 07:20:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!