Job title: Solution Engineer Marketing Technology
Job description: Solution Engineer Marketing Technology
- Works closely with Measurement and Data Product Owners to understand technical requirements according to product vision, roadmap, and strategy.
- Works with the Scrum Master to drive & monitor development, quality and delivery of defined technical solution.
- Articulates technical requirements and solutions to the delivery team and addresses any technical questions during and after feature development.
- Regularly engages with the delivery team to guide priorities, resolve technical issues, define technical requirements for successful team completion of sprint goals.
- Collaborates with Solutions Engineers & Enterprise Architects for getting the designed solutions approved by Architecture Review Board.
- Create solution blueprint including but not limited to application diagrams, physical architecture, process diagrams, sequence diagrams, systems maps, service interfaces, technical interfaces, data modeling, integration planning, and detailed build estimates.
- Balances the need to address technical debt and supports technical innovation.
- Actively works with Product owner to define story points for each technical story and collaborates with Scrum Master and Product owner in sprint planning.
- Supports in optimizing sprint goals in coordination with Scrum Master & Product Owner. Ensures the volume and sequence of work flowing to the delivery team optimizes team performance and maximizes the value delivered.
- Actively participates in Agile ceremonies to provide immediate answers and direction to the product team based on technical expertise
- Technical subject matter expert in the team
- Works in close collaboration with stakeholders to understand their expectations, call out any potential blockers and technical issues, provides alternatives to resolve them and helps the team understand how to set up for successful user acceptance testing
- Coordinates the sprint review with relevant stakeholders, facilitates Product Owner communication in the language of the business.
- Works in close cooperation with the team during retrospectives, with a view to identifying continuous improvement opportunities
- Coordinates with multiple parties (product owners, scrum masters, vendors, strategic partners, delivery teams, etc.) to meet the customer’s priorities while being aware of the insights, needs and constraints of those stakeholders
- Provides performance feedback to delivery team members.
- Travel up to 10-20% of the work time. Travel may also include business travels via aircrafts and motor vehicles to various locations.
- May include prolong periods of standing, along with occasional bending, reaching, lifting and carrying up to 10 lbs, climbing, twisting, stooping etc.
Role is based at the K-C location in Bangalore, India.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in IT or a business discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in public cloud technologies specially Google Cloud Platform
- Client-facing experience
- Full stack data engineer with understanding and broad experience with multiple digital marketing functional areas such as, Web, CRM, e-commerce, etc. and practical experience with integrated execution.
- Domain knowledge across GMP & GCP platforms, 1st Party data platforms:
- Google BigQuery – Big Query ML, Analytical Query, Data Transfer Service
- GMP – Analytics360, Adwords, DV360, DCM, Search360
- Data Instrumentation – GTM Tagging, Property Structures, integrations
- 1st Party Data Platform – SFMC
- GCP – Dataflow, PubSub, APIs, DataLab, DataPrep, CI/CD pipelines
- Experience architecting, deploying and maintaining data pipelines for marketing data.
- Demonstrable ability to translate technical needs into requirements and define those in a written format that allows the development teams to align behind the product vision
- Outstanding organizational, communication, relationship-building and collaboration skills at all levels
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience as a change agent at multiple levels of an organization
- Google Cloud Certified – Data Engineer (Preferred)
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.
Primary Location IT Centre Bengaluru GDTC
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Regular
Time Type Full time
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 23:43:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!