Job title: Software Test Engineer
Company: Cubic Transportation
Job description: Business Unit: Cubic Transportation Systems
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic. Job Details:
Job Summary: Applies fundamental engineering principles for the development and exercise of test plans, test procedures and test reports. This position typically works under close supervision and direction.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interface with engineering staff to identify testable features of the design.
- Review customer requirements and engineering documents to prepare system test requirements matrix.
- Write requirements-based test procedures according to standard Cubic practices.
- Interface with program management through life cycle of project. Actively drives the management and resolution of system ARQs and Issues. Work closely with Development Leads to ensure quality
- Conduct system testing according to plans and procedures.
- Write test reports.
- Demonstrate ability to multitask as needed by Supervisor.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with staff at different locations to ensure coordination for work Assists in the development and maintenance of the project test environment, test configuration.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with Cubic s Quality Management System
- Comply with Cubic Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures
- Comply with security in accordance with established policies and procedures of the organizations
- Comply with Cubic Human Resources Procedures
- Other duties as requested
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Technology (B Tech) or Master s in Computer Application (MCA) or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in manual Software Testing
- API testing experience is must
- Experience in testing in embedded environment is a plus
- Display a sound understanding of software development life-cycle
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and other MSOffice Application. Software Development or familiarity with C or C#, JAVA is desirable
- Experience with test automation is desirable
- Must be good team player
- Must be self-motivated with an excellent attitude
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to perform work requiring a high degree of accuracy
- Able to prioritize work, complete multiple tasks and work under deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skill
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana – Andhra Pradesh
Job date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 07:43:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!