Job title: Social Media Marketing work from home job/internship at Belly Cheer Design LLP
Company: Belly Cheer Design LLP
Job description: About Belly Cheer Design LLP
We are a newly incorporated organization in Jaipur, Rajasthan venturing into the home decor and lifestyle industry. We aim to transform the ordinary spaces into extraordinary with our products.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Manage day-to-day operations including conceptualizing the social content calendar, curating content, writing editorial copy, planning promotions & contests, etc.
2. Manage brand’s presence on social networking sites including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other similar community sites
3. Post content on relevant blogs, and seed content into social applications as needed
4. Actively strategize and implement innovative social media campaigns
5. Monitor the results of campaigns and analyze the competition to maximize the results
6. Undertake research with respect to the trending content
7. Draft the content and social media posts considering the tone/voice of the brand as well as brand personality and deliver the same consistently within restricted time constraints
Social Media Marketing Adobe Photoshop Adobe Illustrator Instagram Marketing
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 28th Aug’20 and 2nd Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Must have the ability to use both data and intuition to make informed decisions
2. Must have excellent written and oral communication skills (in English)
3. Candidates with experience in graphic designing and Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Fresco, Procreate, Canva will be preferred
4. Must have strong knowledge of blogging ecosystem, Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn ads
5. Must have the ability to take full ownership of areas of responsibility, and proactively conceptualize campaigns
6. Candidates with a bachelor’s/master’s degree in marketing/advertising from top institutions like IIMs, NIFT, NID will be preferred
Certificate Letter of recommendation
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.5000 – 10000 per month
Job date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 23:19:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!