Job title: Skype for Business/Lync Administrator
Company: DXC Technology
- Understanding of Lync 2013, Skype for Business 2019 and Mobility technology
- Administration and Management of Skype Enterprise Voice Infra
- Daily health-check of all Skype Infra/Regular Audits
- Ability to handle Incidents & Changes effectively and adhere to SLA
- Performing monthly patching Activities.
- Monitoring of Lync/Skype Infra and take pre-emptive actions on SCOM alerts
- Troubleshooting and Vendor Co-ordination for BAU Incidents and Project activities
- Plan for high availability & Performing Lync Disaster Recovery operations as and when required
- Working knowledge on EZ UDM Pro Provision and Manage of Polycom devices
- Knowledge on Video Conference Platform like PEXIP, Lync recording solution VERBA & Contact Centre Solution ANYWHERE 365 is added advantage.
- Flexible to work in all shifts including weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Six or more years of experience in a client-server environment
- Experience working with appropriate complex systems administration, database administration, and landscape maintenance
- Experience working with company products and services
- Experience working with company and client documentation and storage procedures
- Experience working with complex system implementations and organizational processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Office environment
- May require on-call, shift, weekend and evening work
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 07:05:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!