Job title: Senior Solutions Architect – Big-data/Spark/ML
Job description: We are looking for a Big-data/ML- Solutions Architect, a best-in-class data scientists and engineers able to engage with developers, researchers, large accounts and start-ups, in multiple, impactful Spark/Hadoop/ML projects. We need individuals who can enable customer productivity and develop positive relationships with our technology partners, making NVIDIA GPU an integral part of end-user solutions.
Our data collection processes allow us to collect a lot of records related to user system data, engagement stats and user satisfaction. They lay the foundation for running various Data Analysis and Machine Learning projects using the collected data. Our target is to convert Spark, ML and Big-data with advance analytics customer an accelerated computing customers using our RAPIDS / Spark3.0 / ML stack. We’re looking for a hardworking, forward-thinking and ambitious engineer come Pre-sales to help us grow our solutions. Bring in your knowledge and your experience to deliver the power of Data to our users across India.
What you’ll be doing:
Helping end customers in running Advance analytics platform on RAPIDS, while they migrate on Spark 3.0 build their journey on GPUs. * Make customer fine tune their machine learning pipeline on multi GPUs.
- Assisting field business team in guiding the customer through the sales process for GPU Computing products, being responsible for the technical relationship and assisting customers in building creative solutions based on NVIDIA technology.
- Visionary on integrating NVIDIA technology into Machine learning/Deep learning frameworks to support various applications especially in Telecom/Banking/Retail/ large scale Government projects.
- Integrate different hardware and software components to make the entire system work deftly.
- Be a champion for Spark, RAPIDS and Machine learning among the NVIDIA technical community.
- Collaborate with research institutes and help solve some of the world most complex problems.
- Evangelize your and other team members experience equally.
What we need to see:
BE/B.Tech. in Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science, MS or PhD desirable. * 10+ years of work-related experience in Hadoop, Java, Spark, Kafka, Python and Machine learning or Deep learning.
- Experienced in Spark migration/version upgrade, Spark query writing, strong in Python programming, build models using machine learning Technics, known for web tech company end to end Big-data/Advance analytics and Data pipeline.
- Python programming / Exposure to CUDA
- Customer facing role, Traveling within India
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
Are you Big-data/Spark/ML/DL evangelist? * Are you a customer facing skill-set, excellent presentation skills?
- Do you love traveling?
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers! We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 22:14:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!