Job title: Senior Python Developer
Company: IDP Education Ltd
Job description: IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world’s leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 5 years of professional software development experience
- Experience in Python coding language
- Experience in building applications in Python with unit test and code coverage
- Experience in building and consuming Web APIs
- Experience of relation database (postgress database preferred)
- Experience of version control tools such as Git
- Knowledge of AWS cloud technologies
- Understanding in microservice architecture and pub/sub patterns
- Building cloud components/infrastructure using scripts (Terraform preferred)
- Understanding in CI/CD pipelines
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people’s diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 22:58:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!