Job title: Senior Manager – Government Business
Job description: At Ezetap, veterans from payments, hardware, cloud and SaaS industries have joined hands for the sole purpose of ushering in a new era of a frictionless digital payment ecosystem in India. Ezetap has deployed over 2,30,000 smart service points on its platform with customers ranging from brick- and- mortar retailers, e-commerce players, leading enterprises, and financial inclusion organizations. Ezetap processes over US$2 billion annually and has been ranked thrice in-a-row by CNBC in their Global Top 50 Disruptor List, from 2016 to ’18. We have raised $51 million in funding, investors include Social Capital, the Silicon Valley firm led by former Facebook executive Chamath Palihapitiya, Helion Advisors, American Express, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, JS Capital (Jonathan Soros) and Prime Venture Partners
We are fundamentally changing how hundreds of millions of people pay for goodsand services on a daily basis. We enable businesses to accept any type of payment via any type of digital instrument (cards, wallets, apps) through a single interface. We are a full stack company having end-to-end capabilities to handle digital payment processing right from switching to reconciliation, using its own hardware and software
You will be responsible for :
- Sale of company products, services, and all other sales related activities in India for the Government sectors
- E-Governance and Financial Inclusion of Payment Services like: Bill Payment, Recharge, Remittance, Traffic Police, Government to Citizen (G2C) initiatives like eGram Panchayat, Bangalore Online, Common Service Centre (CSC)
- Developing business plans (quarterly/ yearly/ long-term goals), sales pipeline, delivery of presentations and articulating industry specific value proposition.
- Developing account plans for large opportunities and ensuring customer satisfaction goals for long term business relationships.
- Independently identifying and acquiring new customers, in addition to up-selling to existing customer base in close cooperation with Ezetap partners or directly.
- Defining and executing strategic approach on designated verticals
- To bring in vertical specific contacts with potential customers, partners, and IT decision influencers
- Managing sales process in the Ezetap CRM and sales management system
- Managing contract negotiations to closure
- Achieving and exceeding revenue target in designated verticals
- Building sustainable pipeline for the designated region
- Participation in trade show events, workshops, and seminars
- Extensive travelling within the assigned region
- Managing internal and external stakeholders on project delivery
- Independently identifying and developing relationships with senior bureaucrats in various government departments directly or in close cooperation with our partners
Experience and skills, we are looking for
- 8 years to 10 years of successful enterprise business IT solution sales experience, preferably in the designated region.
- Experience in selling to senior decision makers – especially to the business users
- Ability to work with multiple bank partners
- Fluency in local languages
Qualities that will make you successful in this role
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage client relationships fluidly to maximize activity that leads to revenue. To get to the point & close a deal fast (We hate to lose an order)
- Commercially strong
- Ability to influence decision and drive change
- High energy, self-driven and ability to work independently
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and networking skills
- Focused and organized with a strong will to succeed
What’s on Offer?
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 04:10:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!