Job title: Senior Manager – Enterprise & Government Sales
Job description: At Ezetap, veterans from payments, hardware, cloud and SaaS industries have joined hands for the sole purpose of ushering in a new era of a frictionless digital payment ecosystem in India. Ezetap has deployed over 2,30,000 smart service points on its platform with customers ranging from brick- and- mortar retailers, e-commerce players, leading enterprises, and financial inclusion organizations. Ezetap processes over US$2 billion annually and has been ranked thrice in-a-row by CNBC in their Global Top 50 Disruptor List, from 2016 to ’18. We have raised $51 million in funding, investors include Social Capital, the Silicon Valley firm led by former Facebook executive Chamath Palihapitiya, Helion Advisors, American Express, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, JS Capital (Jonathan Soros) and Prime Venture Partners
We are fundamentally changing how hundreds of millions of people pay for goodsand services on a daily basis. We enable businesses to accept any type of payment via any type of digital instrument (cards, wallets, apps) through a single interface. We are a full stack company having end-to-end capabilities to handle digital payment processing right from switching to reconciliation, using its own hardware and software
We are looking for talented and passionate Individuals who will contribute to our sales organization and to the ultimate success of Ezetap’s business goals. We have ambitious goals and you will be challenged to think strategically in order to win new business, grow and deepen client relationships and continue to grow fast.
You will be responsible for
- Growing revenue by effectively pitching our capabilities to customers and partners.
- Establishing, developing, and maintaining business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for our products/services
- Developing business plans, long-term objectives, and sales pipeline.
- Maintaining a watching brief on developments within customer’s organization which may affect future business
- Coordinating sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and product groups
- Independently identifying and acquiring new customers, in addition to up selling to existing customer base in close cooperation with our partners or directly
- Managing sales process in the CRM and sales management system
- Independently identifying and developing relationships with senior bureaucrats in various government departments directly or in close cooperation with our partners
- Managing internal and external stakeholders on project delivery
- Working with multiple bank partners
Experience and skills, we are looking for:
- 8 years to 10 years of experience in solution selling environment.
- Experience in pitching to the CXOs of mid to large scale enterprises
- A successful track record of selling solutions that impact the bottom lines of global brands
- Customer centric approach with prior experience of interfacing with corporate customers
- Fluency in local languages
- Sales stint in fin-tech industry is an added advantage
Qualities that will make you successful in this role
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage client relationships fluidly to maximize activity that leads to revenue. To get to the point & close a deal fast (We hate to lose an order)
- Commercially strong
- Ability to influence decision and drive change.
- High energy, self-driven and ability to work independently
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and networking skills
- Focused and organized with a strong will to succeed
What’s on Offer?
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 23:19:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!