Job title: Sales Operations Coordinator
Job description: Company Description
Turnitin is a global SaaS company dedicated to ensuring the integrity of education and research and supporting the development of original thinking skills. As the academic and research landscape evolves, Turnitin stays ahead of trends through advancements in technology and deep partnerships with education leaders, institutions, and practitioners. Turnitin’s content databases — built over 20 years — provide an unparalleled repository of 1+ billion student papers, best-in-class scholarly content from top publishers in every major discipline and in dozens of languages, and 70+ billion current and archived web pages. We promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all assignment types and subject areas so that educators can help students do their best, original work.
Turnitin India Education Pvt. Ltd. is a group company of Turnitin LLC U.S.A, serving The South Asia region in India, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh and The Maldives. Job Description
The purpose of this role is to support Turnitin’s sales reps in their day to day work, ensuring they have the tools, data and processes to enable them to be effective. In this role, the Sales Operations Coordinator will be located in the South Asia region working on a daily basis with the leadership and sales team. They will be supported and directed by the central Sales Operations teams in terms of process and alignment. They will deliver administrative support that optimizes the team’s performance. They will maintain effective communications with corporate teams across the company to ensure proper sensitivity to the needs of the sales force. The Sales Operations Coordinator will provide outstanding customer service and help the sales team meet their targets. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management, collaboration and communication skills along with experience of working closely with customer-facing sales teams.
- Assist sales organization in generating, documenting and releasing system license and access
- Receive, validate and respond to Tier 1 Salesforce and Sales Systems support requests
- Help maintain data quality across sales systems
- Schedule sales rep onboarding sessions and regular Sales Ops meetings and training sessions.
- Support sales operations team with updating appropriate sales documentation
- Assist in CRM/SFDC reporting
- Support other sales efforts as assigned
- Other core expectations as defined and requested by your direct supervisor/manager and sales leadership
- Minimum of 2 years of business experience in a sales support orientated role
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent experience
- Preferred experience with sales teams, saas business and/or educational technology
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken
- Deep understanding of Salesforce capability and usage
- Practical knowledge or Excel pivot tables and VLookups
- Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Drive experience
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus
- Salesforce Admin Certification (ADM 201) is a plus
What you’ll get from us…
- A smart, fun, and casual environment where you can learn from and teach others.
- A great mission – you will be involved in building a distinct and recognisable global brand identity in the education market
- Generous salary, bonus and holiday allowance, pension, life assurance, discount on gym memberships, tuition reimbursement and volunteering days.
Please no agency submissions.
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or veteran’s status.
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 22:17:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!