Job title: Revenue Data Manager
Job description: The Job:
You will be responsible for :
- Maximising the machine productivity through route planning.
- Using data (existing) and anecdotes along with surrogate intelligence to drive planning
- Driving all the daily, weekly, monthly dashboards along with the monthly & yearly forecasting and planning exercises for Revenue and P&L.
- Suggesting correct pricing mix to ensure position Rate – Volume mix
- You have at least 3 years experience, ideally within a Consumer Insights/ Market Research, Pricing role.
- You have good presentation and communication skills and the ability to present you findings clearly and accessibly in the form of reports and presentations to senior colleagues.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% travel.
EM3 is a pioneering organization in the farming-as-a service (FaaS) space and has grown exponentially in the last few years.
We are currently present in the states of Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and now fast expanding to other parts of the country.
The company is completely technologically driven and has high value partnerships around the globe.
For our expanding needs we require exceptional individuals in the domain of farming, farm machinery, advisory etc.
Expected salary: Rs.500000 – 600000 per year
Job date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 00:46:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!