Job title: Quality Assurance Internship in Delhi, Gurgaon at Think Talent Services Private Limited
Company: Think Talent Services Private Limited
Job description: About Think Talent Services Private Limited
A new generation is slowly moving into the workplace. This is the digital generation – they embrace technology and work and learn differently. At Think Talent Services, we are constantly trying to answer this question – how we manage & develop this new workforce more effectively, especially in the context of emerging markets like India. Since we started our journey in 2010, we have leveraged technology, along with our capabilities in content development and program management, to conceptualize and deliver cloud-based products related to talent management processes. Our products are designed to be simple, scalable and cost-effective & our vision is to make available the latest learning & talent management tools available to even the smallest business anywhere. Over the last 8 years, we had the privilege to work with more than 200 organizations globally to support them in strengthening their talent management practices and processes.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Deliver quality features and products by following rigorous testing techniques
2. Understand various system components and assess the impact of any changes
3. Build and maintain automation tools and systems
4. Improve efficiency by identifying and automating test cases
Java Software Testing Manual Testing
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 27th Aug’20 and 1st Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Delhi, Gurgaon and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have knowledge in Automation Testing including all functionalities
2. Keen analytical, logic, and problem-solving skills with excellent functional testing skills
4. Familiar with debugging tools in Chrome to reverse engineer website dynamics
5. Hands-on exposure to unit-testing frameworks and test automation frameworks for web applications
7. Hand on exposure in a high-level programming language like Java/Python
Certificate Flexible work hours Informal dress code 5 days a week
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.6000 – 10000 per month
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana – Delhi
Job date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 07:19:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!