Job title: Proposal Writer – Associate – Mumbai
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
Key Accountabilities/Major Responsibilities:
- Create best in class proposals for the Americas region as a main focus and other regions as and when required.
- Manage proposals, RFIs and due diligence documents – developing and executing excellence in written communications for stakeholders over a geographically dispersed region
- Project management of multiple documents with tight deadlines (local and regional)
- Review and analyze proposal needs to determine key project requirements and construct tailored materials which correspond to clients’ needs
- Generate initial draft using content database and other sources
- Define, solicit and coordinate timely input from relevant subject matter experts
- Interface with management and sales staff to ensure that the document meets client/prospect requirements and reflect sales strategy
- Drive the deal process and provide consultative input and direction toward completion
- Coordinate with subject matter experts and content manager to update central knowledge base as responses are created, developed and enhanced
- Engagement, liaison and project management of additional support/expertise when required i.e. graphic designer
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal clients over widespread geographic region, understanding cultural nuances, including language requirements
- Engaging and communicating effectively with Regional Team Leader to keep him informed of activity in the region
- Represent the best interests of Platform Sales and the Sales Enablement Group as the first goal in any interaction.
- Maintain team Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) document, detailing step-by-step processes for BAU activities
- BA/BS undergraduate degree required; Master’s degree and/or course work in finance or marketing preferred
- 8+ years’ professional experience required
- 5 – 7 years’ experience with proposals, sales support background, presentations and/or business writing/communications or marketing
- Experience in writing sales documents, understanding importance of key messages or USP (unique selling points)
- An understanding of securities services industry and products
- A proven ability to engage stakeholders from across the business, around the APAC and off shore EMEA region, and form effective working relationships; requires strong communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work well and effectively under pressure and tight deadlines and managing multiple projects
- Experience / understanding of regional cultural nuances (such as language or cultural considerations)
- Strong organisation skills, project management skills and the ability to continually re-assess priorities
- Excellent written/spoken English with strong business writing essential
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
- Knowledge and experience with SalesForce and Qvidian preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with sound judgement and ability to operate unsupervised and apply initiative
- Confidence and assertiveness and an ability to deal with all levels of management within J.P. Morgan
- Strong attention to detail and good time management skills
- Willingness to accept responsibility and accountability for meeting deadlines
- Professional attitude and ability to respect the confidential nature of information handled
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
About Us: JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team:
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Clients turn to our industry-leading Markets, Sales and Research team to offer clients unique market insights on sectors and companies, and actionable ideas using research to make well-informed investment decisions. Teams understand products across asset classes and help clients structure solutions that manage risk, enhance yield and solve complex financial problems.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Sat, 05 Sep 2020 07:24:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!