Job title: PROPOSAL / TENDER MANAGER (USA Process)
Company: Infoway Group
Job description: Company Description
Since 2009, Info Way Solutions has earned a reputation as a full-service staffing firm that excels in a fast-paced marketplace. We have placed highly skilled professionals on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis in the fields of accounting and finance, IT technology,office administration, marketing and design.
Info Way Solutions is dedicated to providing you quality professionals with well-matched skills to your unique hiring requirements and workplace environment. We collaborate with customers to consistently and cost-effectively plan, execute and deliver high-quality services and results.Our consultants are seasoned professionals who build long-term,trusted relationships that bring about a high level of energy, integrity, experience and value to our client’s work.
Our superior client-consultant relationships and in-depth insight of services have resulted in significant repeated business with clients. In addition, we are partners with best-in-class technology vendors that enable us to best determine the most appropriate hardware, software and services to cater to any of our client’s business needs. We have often collaborated with them to make optimal use of today’s technology while also planning for the future.
More than 50 customers – including mid-market leaders and many of the Fortune 500 Companies – rely on our expertise to leverage their investments.
- Should have 1+ year of US Government State and Federal Projects experience.
- Finding RFP ,RFQ RFI etc.
- Experience working with state and federal projects.
- Experience with various tool for searching RFP rfq etc etc.
- Having relationship with any government procurement teams.
- Having experience in bidding for the projects.
- Using various tools for searching RFPs.
- Experience in working with Primes and subcontractors.
- Preference will be given to candidates based in California and having experience in same space.
- Solid expericen in proposal writing.
- Experince in IT space and software or application development projects.
- Writing government contracts proposal and finding the right projects
- 5 days working.
- Should ready to work in US Timing (9pm to 6am IST).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time sensitive documents and have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to function effectively in a busy, team oriented environment.
Job date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 22:06:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!