Job title: Project Manager- HVAC
Company: GenNext Human Resource Management
Job description: Role Definition : Project Manager is the one who is responsible for Timely & Reliable Execution of every contracts Through guiding & Coordinating with internal & External team.
1. Planning & Monitoring of the Contract Execution
2. Timely Billing & Collection
3. Attaining Zero Snag execution
4. Attaining 100% Safe work Environment
5. Creating Reliable Vendor & Contractors
1. Planning & monitoring of the contract execution:- -Study & understand the project thoroughly -Understand the customer expectation time lines. -Understand & arrive at the acceptable coordinated task (schedule) for all internal & external team -Contractor Finalization. -Ensuring accomplishment of the tasks by the relevant team with time line. – Update & Maintain the Documents (PSR, PCS, Reviews, UPM Ect)
Tasks & Activities:- 1. Planning & monitoring of the contract execution:- -Study & understand the project thoroughly -Understand the customer expectation time lines. -Understand & arrive at the acceptable coordinated task (schedule) for all internal & external team -Contractor Finalization. -Ensuring accomplishment of the tasks by the relevant team with time line. – Update & Maintain the Documents (PSR, PCS, Reviews, UPM Ect)
2. Timely billing & collection:- Ensuring the timely delivery & WIR completion to rise the bill as per schedule. – Follow up & collect timely payment to ensure timely release of payment to vendor & contactors.
3. Attaining zero snag execution:- -100% WIR Implementation by ensuring coordinated supply, work front clearance, Quality Audits, Contractor & Customer Engagement. – Creating References Site & Ensure the testimonial Collections in every Contract.
4. Attaining 100% safe work environment :- – Ensure the safety audit. Site safety training, store audit in time. – Review of the same & guide the team.
5. Creating reliable vendor & contractors:- – Provide work front & Materials continually as per schedule to ensure higher contractor Engagement – Continues Improvement of rate contracts & increase the profitability.
Required Candidate profile
Experience – Min 8 yrs in HVAC
Job Description: As per our standard JD, in addition candidate should have executed min 3 projects above 5CR in fit out segment with PMC’s CBRE/JLL/CUSHMAN
Job Location – Chennai
Salary Upto : 9 LPA
On-board required – before 15thSep 2020
Achieve 100% repeat Customers – Generating enquires from all the stake holders .
Measurement Metrics:- (UPM) :
1. Project completion in time
2. Payment collection in time
3. Cost saving overall project (supply & erection – at the time of project closure)
4. Customer call escalations
5. Increase the contractor base
Reporting to : BRANCH MANAGER
Repartees’ : PEs, PPEs, Des.
Skill : Leadership, Perceiving, Team Handling, Being Organized, Analytical, Persistent, Reviewing.
Knowledge : HVAC, HVAC Design, Schedule Software, Schedule Making, EHS
Self Image Execution Expert, Confident.
Trait Listening, Active (Action oriented), Communication, Being Organized
Motive Hunger for Growth, Hunger of Proving.
Experience: 10 + Years Sound Experience Relevant Field.
Qualification : BE/DME/ R&AC Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 – 9,00,000 PA.
Functional Area: ,
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile Please refer to the Job description above
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Mechanical
GenNext India Private Limited
GenNext is a leading and fast progressing Manpower recruitment and Executive search firm in Central India providing its services to various sectors all over the India. We focus mostly on ‘Executive Search’ for Managerial & Top management positions. We deal in all disciplines viz Automobile, Consumer Durable, Cement, Chemical, Engineering, FMCG, Fabrication, Power Plant, Pharmaceuticals, Textile & IT Industry, Turnkey Projects. With the onset of globalization, the need of skilled human resources is felt strongly across various industrial verticals. Technical ingenuity and distinct business approaches again underlined the importance of identifying and retaining the right candidates at the right positions. With a clear insight into the changing business dynamics and enhanced proficiency in tapping the best talents, GenNext has come to the forefront of human resource management. Conceptualized and founded in the year 2008, GenNext has grown into a leading recruitment service provider in India within a short time period. Over the years, we have served the companies of repute across various industries and forged a stringent partnership with them. Our full spectrum of HR solutions assists our clients to meet all end-to-end recruitment-related activities within their organizations. Understanding the nuance of every industry plays a pivotal role in the recruitment process and we, at GenNext, have mastered this art. We take pride in our highly potential team of specialized HR professionals, who are competent at comprehending industry-specific requirements and providing talented resources accordingly. Our effective HR solutions have not only earned us clients trust but also provided us with the privilege of working as an extension of their Human Resource (HR) departments. Coming together is a Beginning, Keeping together is a progress, & working together is Success
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:GenNext India Private Limited
Address:R- 76-77, IInd Floor,, Zone II M.P Nagar,, BHOPAL, Madhya Pradesh – 462011,India
Expected salary: Rs.800000 – 900000 per year
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 04:49:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!