Job title: Program Management Internship in Delhi at Kraftshala
Job description: About Kraftshala
Kraftshala makes India’s most loved marketing & sales training programs with an advocacy score of 95%. We believe that education becomes a lot more fruitful, and a lot more fun, when you get kickass practitioners, the real experts, to train emerging talent. Our programs are built on frameworks and examples from the best in the industry and they are consistently updated with the latest, cutting-edge tools & learnings from the field. This is why S&M professionals from India’s top consumer companies (like Unilever, P&G, Nestl , Yum! Brands, etc.) as well as students currently studying in the best business schools of the country (IIMs, ISB, FMS, XLRI, SP Jain, IIFT, etc.) find value in our programs (remember 95%?). We are a team that is gunning to bring transformative changes to India’s higher education ecosystem. Welcome to the ride! 🙂
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work with high potential working professionals as students from the top business schools of India, including all major IIMs, FMS, XLRI, ISB, etc.
2. Work on sharing all the program, project, Kraftshala initiatives related information with them in a timely manner
3. Work on understanding and solving their individual queries by liaising with different stakeholders, both internal and external, academic team, product and tech team, industry experts, current and ex-students, etc.
4. Work on ideating on new activities that will further improve their experience, executing the same and collecting feedback
5. Work on using various tools, software, and platforms to automate various processes thereby reducing human intervention and ensuring a seamless delivery
6. Work on maintaining and further improving our advocacy score of 95% (which has been hard-earned by the team) and work on being entrusted to deliver an outstanding experience
MS-Office MS-Excel English Proficiency (Spoken) English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 25th Aug’20 and 29th Sep’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Candidate must have empathy and a high emotional quotient to actively engage with students, understand and solve their queries
2. Candidate must show ownership to independently manage the programs
3. Candidate must have a user-focused mindset to manage processes and activities to deliver an outstanding experience to all stakeholders
4. Candidate must have the ability to clearly and crisply communicate ideas, both verbally and in writing
5. Candidate must have a knack of getting things done to ensure timely resolution to user challenges
6. Candidate must have problem-solving skills and analytical ability
7. Candidate must have a working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and must be comfortable with the general usage of tools and technologies that support process automation
Certificate Letter of recommendation Informal dress code Free snacks & beverages Job offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 5 to 6 Lac/annum
If you love interacting with people, have a high attention to detail, and get energized by solving problems, this is a role that you’ll thrive in.
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.12000 per month
Job date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 02:22:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!