Job title: Production Support – Technical Specialist (WORKDAY)
Company: Fidelity Recruitment
Job description: About the opportunity
The Technology function provides IT services to the Fidelity International business, globally. These include the development and support of business applications that underpin our revenue, operational, investment, compliance, finance, legal, marketing and customer service functions. The broader organisation incorporates Infrastructure services that the firm relies on to operate on a day to day basis including data centre, networks, proximity services, security, voice, incident management and remediation. The Central team comprises systems development and support specialists that provide support to departments such as HR Services, Finance, Corporate Services, Legal and Compliance, Risk and Technology across various geographic locations. The services include Production Support of in-house developed application and vendor provided products, small scale enhancements and product.
The position is for an individual with around 10yrs of experience. This role is in the Central Technology team in India and will primarily be focussed on technical support for the applications used by the employees of the organization in there day to day activities.
The person required to work closely with business, understand their requirement, suggest possible alternatives and keep up to date information about technology end of life requirements for each application. The person would also require keeping business well informed about the progress on the issues. The person would require gaining good understanding of the quality processes followed in Fidelity. The person shall also have to liaise with various support teams such as technology infrastructure services, IT Security, external vendors for resolving issues/conflicts.
The role requires the candidate to be able to carry out the following prime functions:
Enhance/maintain Workday integrations.
Support HR Data Hub (oracle data lake)
- Monitor the process/jobs and work with different Infrastructure teams to resolve.
- Perform Daily Health check.
- UAT/Prod release support.
Excellent communication with business and vendors.
Flexible to provide support in India and UK hours
This demanding role would perfectly suit a dynamic individual looking to work in a fast-paced environment to ensure the smooth running of business-critical systems.
The candidate should be open to support in UK business timings & cover on-call shift (24*7).
Minimum of 4-5yrs of experience in Workday, with experience in supporting Workday Integration
- Hands-on Integration experience in EIB (Enterprise Interface Builder), Hands on experience in XMLs/XSLTs and DT
- Hands-on experience in handling multiple integrations
- Knowledge on Workday HCM concepts
- Knowledge on Standard and Custom Reports, PICOF (Payroll Interface) and PECI based integrations, Calculated Fields
- Knowledge on the supporting/debugging Webservices in EIB/STUDIO integrations
- Knowledge in developing Integrations Using EIBs, DT and Core connectors
- Exposure to Migration tools (Object Transporter/Workday studio)
- Knowledge of Security Configurations and Business Process setup
- Ability to understand the requirement end to end; both Technical and Functional and to work the clients independently and to effectively communicate details
- to the clients
- Loading Bulk Data using EIB
- Understanding of Urban Deploy/Bit Bucket/Bamboo
- Working knowledge of Control-M/Cron schedulers
- Knowledge of Oracle (should have worked on writing/enhancing stored procedures)
- Understanding applications from the core for support and enhancements perspective
- Impact analysis for any changes/enhancements raised by users
- Ownership of issues, seeing them through to resolution and to the satisfaction of the end user
- Timely Escalation of issues to PM.
- Interacting in a friendly and professional manner with customers and the various support groups
- Understanding the responsibility to work on various applications simultaneously and update to all stake holders
Experience and Qualifications
- Around 10 years of overall IT experience.
- Around 4-5yrs of Workday experience
- Experience in supporting/enhancing Workday integrations.
- Experience in studying the existing code and the flow (Java + .Net).
- Experience in DevOps tools (UD+BitBucket+Bamboo)
- Sound analytical & debugging skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Can work as part of the small team with independent role.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment.
- Appreciate the business principles involved in the project.
Desirable Skills include: * Experience in Java
- Knowledge of Oracle/SQL Server database
- Knowledge of IIS Server.
- Knowledge of Python is good to have.
- Basic understanding of Big Data technologies (HDFS/Impala)
Good analysis and problem resolution skills. Excellent communication inter personal and presentation skills. Flexibility and adaptability to meet deadlines. Self-motivated and team player attributes.
Job Status: Permanent
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $565.7 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $437 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 30 June 2020. Read more at
Applying to this Job Role: Please note you are only required to upload your CV/Resume to the application screen.
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 01:59:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!