Job title: Product Design part time job/internship at Delhi, Mumbai in Nurture India Handicrafts LLP
Company: Nurture India Handicrafts LLP
Job description: About Nurture India Handicrafts LLP
Nurture India is an Indian designer and manufacturer of eco-friendly sustainable homeware, started in 2018 by Pratima Sinha and Somya Suresh. We’re a home decor wholesale & export company specializing in Indian wooden craftsmanship and quality goods. Our clients include- Taj Hotels, The Future Group, Coca-Cola, Adani group, the GVK group, Hamleys, Chumbak, BIRA, The Bombay Store amongst others, and currently export to UK, USA, Spain, and UAE. Pratima worked as a strategy consultant with KPMG after completing her MBA from S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai, and her B.Com Honours from Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi. Somya got her degree in English Literature from Hansraj College, University of Delhi, and followed it with a journalism degree from Xavier Institute of Communications, Mumbai, after which she worked as a lifestyle journalist for reputed publications. Both worked for a total of 5 years before getting back to their first love, design!
About part time job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design new products to add to our existing range of products
2. Make graphics, take photographs, and design posts for our website, social media, etc. for our company on a daily basis
3. Travel with our team to craft clusters to learn about the craft and manage artisan partnership to develop samples and other products
4. Research on new & current trends and craft forms to add to our company’s collection
5. Provide inputs/suggestions on existing collections to align them with current trends
Adobe Photoshop CorelDRAW Adobe Illustrator Adobe Indesign 3ds Max Photography
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 24th Aug’20 and 28th Sep’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have knowledge of graphic design
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code 5 days a week
The travel expenses of the selected candidates during the internship will be handled by our company.
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.5000 per month
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra – Delhi
Job date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 23:14:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!