Job title: Procurement Analyst
Job description: Req ID:93744
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 38 900 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of now and the future. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses, autonomous subways, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
About Alstom in India
Alstom has established a strong presence in India. Currently, the company is executing metro projects in several Indian cities including Chennai, Kochi and Lucknow where it is supplying Rolling Stock manufactured out its state of the art facility at SriCity in Andhra Pradesh. In the Mainline space, Alstom is executing Signaling & Power Supply Systems for the 343 Km. section on World Bank funded Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor. Phase 1 in the construction of the new electric locomotive factory for manufacturing and supply of 800 units of 12000HP locomotives is also complete at Madhepura, Bihar while the depot at Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh is ready to commence operation. Alstom has set up an Engineering Centre of Excellence in Bengaluru, and this coupled with a strong manufacturing base as well as localized supply chains, is uniquely positioned to serve customers across the globe. Today, Alstom in India employs close to 3600 people and in line with Government of India’s ‘Make in India’ policy initiative, Alstom has been investing heavily in the country in producing world class rolling stock, components, design, research and development to not only serve the domestic market, but also rest of the world. India
Procurement ANALYST (Indirect Sourcing, Bangalore )
Purpose of the Job
The Procurement Analyst will plan, coordinate the activities of a Procurement team and related team involved in raising Pos, delivery follow ups. GRIR of goods and services and payment to Suppliers and partners
The successful candidate will also have responsibility to play a leading role in all aspects of procurement and bringing in improvements in the process and expand the scope of work to all countries with minimum of 2 years ( non Technical background is okay ), with hands on SAP knowledge ( MM Modules)
Direct reporting Indirect Sourcing Manager
Key Network & Links
Finance team, Enduser, Suppliers and Internal teams
-Procurement process compliance and improvements completed as per Sourcing guidelines
– Procurement process performance aligned with agreed performance targets, any risk / deviation to be addressed with formal alert and preventive / corrective action plan
– Procurement process executed in compliance with Indirect Sourcing Standard guidelines
Within his/her scope of responsibility (agreed procurement process), he/she will
- Procurement analyst to ensure Purchase requests are raised as per the SLAs.
- Ability to check and manage workload and ensure high quality output and on-time delivery
- Ensure all mandatory information is collected for the PO event, liaison with Finance for approval and invoice booking and ensure payment is given to the suppliers on time.
- Co-ordinate with Vendor, sourcing and finance for any Invoice mismatch, taxation, etc for accounting the invoices and closure of PO
- Ensure 100% process compliance while creation of Purchase requests
- Ability to interact and support sourcing team for any clarifications or queries and ensure closure of POs on time with follow ups
- Follow-up with Enduser Goods received note are done on time , effective follow-up are done with the respective stakeholders
- Understand the complexity and communicate to Sourcing buyer’s approval on corrections and for the GRNs are closed with zero errors and in timely manner
- Measure, analyze and report on regular basis the procurement process performance and process efficiency
- Own KPIs to demonstrate performance (compliance percentage, OTD and defect ratio)
- Technical leadership capability, with the ability to effectively take a hands on and involved approach when required
- Understand the procurement process and continuously drive for improvements
- Propose corrective / preventive action plans whenever required with concerned buyers and sourcing heads are informed and corrective action is recorded and concluded
- Document management and adapt to the environment with observing the best practices
- Strive for standardization of GRN / Payment / Query process for Supplier data base, co-ordinate with all the sites and support
Any graduate with minimum 3 to 6 years of experience in Sourcing / Procurement
Location – Bangalore
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 05 Sep 2020 06:33:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!