Job title: Principal Director
Company: NCR Eduservices Pvt. Ltd.
Job description: Mandatory Requirements:
- Masters Degree in any discipline B. Ed.
- 5 + years experience as a TGT/PGT Teacher. Experience as Principal/Vice Principal/Administrator will be preferred.
- Proven history in improving teacher performance.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Purpose : To serve as the chief administrator of a school in developing and implementing policies, programs, curriculum activities, and budgets in a manner that promotes the educational development of each student and the professional development of each staff member.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Curriculum Objectives: ensures that instructional objectives for a given subject and/ or classroom are developed, and involves the faculty and others in the development of specific curricular objectives to meet the needs of the school program. The principal provides opportunities for staff participation in the school program.
- Establishes Formal Work Relationships: evaluates student progress in the instructional program by means that include the maintaining of up- to- date student data.
- Facilitates Organizational Efficiency: maintains inter- school system communication and seeks assistance from central office staff to improve performance. The principal maintains good relationships with students, staff, and parents. The principal complies with established lines of authority.
- New Staff and Students: orients and assists new staff and new students and provides opportunities for their input in the school program.
- Uphold educational policies and integrate the common core government guidelines into each class curriculum.
- Provide guidance to the schools network of student leaders and challenge those leaders to make the school a better place.
- Respond immediately to concerns from parents and school board administrators.
- Coordinating and organizing all academic activities in the school.
- Managing school budget, and maintenance costs.
- Training all teaching, administrative, and maintenance staff, instructing them in the common practices and procedures of the school, and coordinating their activities.
- Ensuring the students personal and social development.
- Ensuring the school meets all operating criteria, including health and safety standards.
- Manage, evaluate and supervise the operation and functioning of the school, consistent with extracurricular activities, discipline, building maintenance, program evaluation, etc.
- Create benchmarks for students and teachers and track progress towards those goals.
- Develop programs that improve teacher performance and assist students in understanding class material better.
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate must have B.Ed Degrees or TGT or PGT with minimum 5 years of experience in teaching, administrative, roles.
Job date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 07:07:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!