Job title: PLANNING & PROCUREMENT ENGINEER- HVAC
Company: GenNext Human Resource Management
Job description: Role Definition:- PPE is the one who is responsible for schedule implementation, cost saving, maintain healthy ratio, company billing & vendor bill certification
Responsibility Deliverable:- 1. Procurement of the materials.
2. Cost Saving
3. Timely raising our bills& certifying vendor contractor bills.
4. Establishing role contacts.
5. Establishing surplus vendor contractor base.
6. Reconciliation and financila closure of the project
Tasks & Activities:- 1. Procurement of the materials:- -Active participation in IKOM & EKOM -Timely METs entry. -Procurement as per company standard & contractual needs with adherence of project schedule.
2. Cost Saving:- -Creating the item code with standard pricing. – Adhering to the traget cost saving timeline – terms & conditions.
3. Timely raising our bills & certifying the vendor contractor bills:- -Timely updation of DC, MIR, GRN, WIR. -Raising our PI as per schedule & contractor measurement sheet to maintain the defined ration (GP).
4. Establishing Rate contacts:- -Peridical assessment of buying power of the company item wise. -Shortlisting the prefer vendor as per company policy & establish the rate contacts.
5. Establishing surplus vendor contractor base:- – Identifying the need -Establish vendor contractor evaluation and registeration as per company policy.
6. Reconsilation & financial Closure:- -Prepare the reconsilation get the justification with PM & process it as per the Company Policy. -Collect the financial closure from finance, conform the sam ewith PM & process it further as per Company Policy.
Development:- Should become Independent (360 degree) for all the coordination of Project. – * Developing Leadership Skill
Measurement Metrics:-(UPM): 1. Achieving invoicing target of supply
2. Achieving invoicing target of erection
3. Cost saving supply
4. Cost saving erection
5. Delivery in time
6. Number of project Closure (as & when).
Required Candidate profile
Reporting to: Respective BM Reproting PMs on Project Basis.
Skill: Analitical skill, perseverance, Communication, Negotiation, Commitment, Doccumentation, Coordination skill.
Knowledge: HVAC Project, HVAC Matirial, Commercials & Taxation, Drawing understanding, HVAC Costing, Data on best Suplairs, Schedule Software & METs
Attitude: Self Image- Planing & Procuremnet Expert , Confident & Professional
Trait- Persistent, Listening, Calm Positive Attitude, Organaised/ Deciplend
Motive- Hunger for personal growth, Win-Win philosophy
Qualification: BE/BE Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
Experience: 3+ Years Sound Experience Relevant Field
2+ years in HVAC Projects*** Must
Specialization : Purchasing HVAC Equipment, Vendor Management, Cost Saving.
(Candidate should have exp in Bangalore market) ***
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 PA.
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile Please refer to the Job description above
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Mechanical
GenNext India Private Limited
GenNext is a leading and fast progressing Manpower recruitment and Executive search firm in Central India providing its services to various sectors all over the India. We focus mostly on ‘Executive Search’ for Managerial & Top management positions. We deal in all disciplines viz Automobile, Consumer Durable, Cement, Chemical, Engineering, FMCG, Fabrication, Power Plant, Pharmaceuticals, Textile & IT Industry, Turnkey Projects. With the onset of globalization, the need of skilled human resources is felt strongly across various industrial verticals. Technical ingenuity and distinct business approaches again underlined the importance of identifying and retaining the right candidates at the right positions. With a clear insight into the changing business dynamics and enhanced proficiency in tapping the best talents, GenNext has come to the forefront of human resource management. Conceptualized and founded in the year 2008, GenNext has grown into a leading recruitment service provider in India within a short time period. Over the years, we have served the companies of repute across various industries and forged a stringent partnership with them. Our full spectrum of HR solutions assists our clients to meet all end-to-end recruitment-related activities within their organizations. Understanding the nuance of every industry plays a pivotal role in the recruitment process and we, at GenNext, have mastered this art. We take pride in our highly potential team of specialized HR professionals, who are competent at comprehending industry-specific requirements and providing talented resources accordingly. Our effective HR solutions have not only earned us clients trust but also provided us with the privilege of working as an extension of their Human Resource (HR) departments. Coming together is a Beginning, Keeping together is a progress, & working together is Success
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:GenNext India Private Limited
Address:R- 76-77, IInd Floor,, Zone II M.P Nagar,, BHOPAL, Madhya Pradesh – 462011,India
Expected salary: Rs.300000 – 500000 per year
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 05:00:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!