Job title: Outside Sales Specialist – Microsoft Cloud Solutions
Job description: Job Title: Outside Sales Specialist, Microsoft Cloud Solutions
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Job Role: Outside Sales Specialist, Microsoft Cloud Solutions
Dell Technologies is one of the largest global partners of Microsoft. This partnership helps Dell to provide end to end technology solutions to its customers. The CSG Partner Software BU leads the global reseller alliance with Microsoft and other leading software OEMs. To further enhance our partnership with Microsoft, we are looking to hire an Outside Sales Specialist for Microsoft Cloud solutions. The chosen candidate will be expected to carry and perform against a sales target and manage a sales territory comprising of large enterprise customers, government bodies, educational institutions and multinational organizations. As a product specialist in the field of Microsoft Cloud Solutions such as O365 and Azure, the candidate will work with customers, independently as well as in coordination with Dell’s extended account relationship teams.
- The candidate will be the first point of contact for Microsoft Cloud Solutions for his/her customers in the given sales territory.
- The candidate will cover the territory by meet and interfacing with customers to adopt Microsoft cloud solutions either in conjunction with Dell Technologies IP or as a stand-alone solution.
- The candidate will proactively develop the sales territory assigned to him/her, build a pipeline of sales opportunities and convert such opportunities into incremental revenue for Dell.
- The candidate is expected to acquire new customers and also increase sales with existing customers.
- The candidate will closely interact and coordinate with Microsoft for developing sales opportunities.
- The candidate is expected to work with minimal direction and will be guided by sales and business objectives of our BU. The candidate will provide regular updates on status of engagements with customers.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sales Specialist for Microsoft Cloud Solutions in our CSG Partner Software BU team.
Our Product Specialists play an essential role in driving technologies that drive human progress.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in selling Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Office 365 solutions to large enterprise customers in the chosen location.
- Certifications on Azure and/or Office 365.
- Experience of selling to CXO level stakeholders in customer organisations
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently or collaborate across teams within Dell, and with stakeholders external to Dell.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to contribute as a sales team member.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell .
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 00:18:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!