Job title: Operations Internship in Delhi at The Good Road
Company: The Good Road
Job description: About The Good Road
The Good Road is a boutique gifting studio that specialises in curated and custom gift hampers for corporates, weddings, events and e-commerce. Started in 2018, we are a team of makers and designers, working together to create beautiful, personalized items. The Good Road is a luxury gifting company that strives to make gifting meaningful and personal. We believe in supporting local and buying handmade, and we also believe customers deserve only the best quality in products as well as services. The majority of our products are sourced from brands based in India contributing to our gift box collections. Each order that leaves our studio is made with care and are beautifully packaged, to give our customers a memorable experience from beginning to end. Our workplace is a small and fun one with a boast of creativity oozing from every nook and corner and that’s exactly what we’re looking for here – more creative bugs to add to our team.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Seeking reliable vendors to provide quality goods at reasonable prices
2. Negotiating prices and contracts
3. Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation
4. Identifying requirements for goods, materials and services
MS-Word MS-PowerPoint MS-Excel
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 31st Aug’20 and 5th Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Informal dress code Free snacks & beverages
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.10000 per month
Job date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 05:25:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!