Job title: Operations Associate
Company: Krishna Consultants
Job description: The Counsellor is the primary interface for Krishna Consultants with students seeking to pursue under-graduate or higher education programs in India and/or in international countries. S/he advises students on courses and universities in various countries, admission requirements etc., based on the student’s qualifications and aspirations.
To enable provision of sound advice to students, the Counsellor is expected to be updated on
a) the courses / programs being offered at various universities & colleges,
b) the application, travel & living requirements in identified countries, and
c) KC’s well-established relationships and offerings
S/he is expected to execute related processes and achieve desired quality standards, service levels and timelines.
- Understand aspirations, interests and background of students; Conduct detailed profile assessment of students interested in studying in the International universities
- Advises / Counsels students regarding courses, universities / colleges in various countries, admission requirements, fee structure, scholarships etc., and assist in shortlisting courses and universities that fit the student’s profile
- Responsible for completing the application process for the student with the universities / colleges. Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, as may be required, for timely submission and follow-up.
- Assist students with the process for arranging travel and finances, as may be required.
- Advise students in resolving their queries and other problems, that may arise in the application and joining process
- Responsible for maintaining all information / documents and updating systems, as required
- Network with a range of stakeholders – with universities, partners / associates etc; Maintain relationships with peers at universities / colleges
- Actively contribute to promoting KC in various forums; Advocate KC’s well-established established relationships & offerings.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with command over spoken and written English as well as the local language
- Compassionate and Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem resolution skills and logical thinking
- Commercially astute
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
Job date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 22:43:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!