Job title: Opening For Manager
Company: Acme Toolings
Job description: Dear Candidate,
Greetings From Acme Toolings!
Job Title: Opening For Manager
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting (accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, general ledger entries, bank reconciliation, credit card expense report reconciliation, cash applications, collections, and payroll).
- Responsible for delivering timely and accurate financial processing, month-end close, cash management reports, and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Responsible for cash management, including performing international wire transfers, and maintaining lines of credit.
- Establishes internal controls & guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
- Oversees preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax returns (GST).
- Audits accounts to ensure compliance and coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
- Presents recommendations to management on short- & long-term financial objectives and policies.
- Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions & contract negotiations.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
- Ensure Import & Export documentation is laid down as per the procedure.
- Maintain professional banking relationships.
- Any other tasks assigned by the management from time to time.
Team Size Managed:5
Position Type:Full Time
Qualification:Degree or PG
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana – Andhra Pradesh
Job date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 07:13:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!