Job title: Office Manager (Gurgaon, India)
Company: Apply Board
Job description: ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education. Founded in 2015, ApplyBoard has grown to become the world’s largest online platform for international student recruitment, assisting more than 100,000 students with their educational journey.
By connecting international students, recruitment partners, and educational institutions, we simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process through our platform and services. To date, we have built partnerships with 1,200+ educational institutions in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom, and 4,000+ recruitment partners around the world. In 2019, ApplyBoard was named the fastest-growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte, ranking #1 on the Technology Fast 50™ list.
In May 2020, the company announced it successfully raised C$100M Series C funding on a C$2B valuation, reaching a ‘Unicorn’ valuation, allowing us to invest heavily in our technology, growing our team, and serving more customers.
Our team of over 500+ ApplyBoardians (and growing!) is just as diverse as the customers we support. Comprising 27 nationalities, 53 languages spoken, and 50/50 gender parity, diversity is fostered and celebrated on our team. The ApplyBoard headquarters is located in Kitchener, ON Canada, with representatives in 20 countries including India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Vietnam, the Philippines, the United Kingdom, Mexico, Brazil, and China.
Our company is looking to hire an Office Manager to be responsible for the general operation of our India office. Duties will involve greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies and taking proper inventory, and supervising our office staff to ensure maximum productivity. You will also be required to create presentations and produce management-level reports.
To be a successful hire, you will need to have prior experience in office administration. You will also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Overseeing general office operation
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports
- A bachelor degree or equivalent
- Five years of experience in office administration
- Office management experience
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to have an impact on a product that is positively affecting change to thousands of student’s lives every day
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard, however, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
At ApplyBoard, we understand the value of having a diverse team. That’s why we believe in providing equal opportunity regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 07:01:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!