Job title: MobiKwik – Manager – Collections
Job description: Responsibilities :
– Setting up and managing tele-calling people/agencies.
– Setting up and managing field collection agencies.
– Responsible for controlling the roll rates and recovery of overdues from the delinquent pool & controlling bucket wise delinquencies PAN India
– Soft collection calling and reminder calling for emi payment to customers informing about the due date, payment due and mode of payment available for payment
– Managing the NPA along with managing the cost of collection
– Liaising with the partners for reconciliation and for collection of cash/cheque from the customer
– Liaising with the partners for getting overdue details, bounce details and mandate reject details on a timely manner.
General requirement :
– Candidate with graduate/MBA/CA from premier institutes
– Ability and willingness to learn the process and digital orientation
– Ability to manage a large pool of customers
– Ability to execute the collection strategy with speed
– Understanding of consumer lending and collection process
– Expertise in call centre management and collection agency management
– Ability to manage SLA so that organization can provide superior service to the customer.
Ideal Candidate :
– The candidate should be handling the managerial role in Top 5 NBFC’s or Banks in collection for retail unsecured loans or credit cards or small-ticket loans
– The candidate should have a team management role. This experience is a must.
About us :
MobiKwik is India’s largest independent mobile payments network connecting 107 million users with more than 3 million direct merchants. It enables users to discover retailers (brick-and-mortar stores, e-com websites, m-com apps, billers, telcos) and then start paying them with 1-tap.
MobiKwik is powering payments for IRCTC, Uber, Meru Cabs, Shuttl, Big Bazaar, OYO Rooms, Zomato, Barista, PVR, Archies, WHSmith India, BookMyShow, Grofers, Big Basket, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, eBay, ShopClues, Myntra, Jabong, Pepperfry, GoDaddy, MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, and Yatra. The company has raised funding from Sequoia Capital, American Express, Tree Line Asia, and Cisco Investments.
With MobiKwik, users load money into the wallet once using cash, loyalty points, debit card, credit card, and netbanking to make secure 1-tap payments for online or offline purchases. Most MobiKwik users make 10-12 purchases every month using their wallet balance across diverse use cases such as recharge, bills, food, grocery, travel & cabs, shopping, entertainment, etc. Users can also make bank to bank transfers via UPI to friends and family using MobiKwik. Users today enjoy MobiKwik wallet services on Android, Windows, and iOS mobile applications and on MobiKwik.com.
MobiKwik aspires to be the largest source of digital transactions in India.
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Location: Meru, Selangor – India
Job date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 04:07:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!