Job title: MIS and Analytics
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Job description: MIS and Analytics
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Pointnext is the innovative IT services organization—part of Hewlett Packard Enterprise—built to make Hybrid IT simple and power the Intelligent Edge. As an agile technology partner, we help our customers modernize their legacy infrastructure with the flexibility of the cloud, and maximize the value of their connected devices. We make their mission our mission: To drive rapid transformation across an enterprise on a customer’s terms.
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
Job Description for MIS and Analytics
- BE / B. Tech / M. Tech / MSc / MCA qualification or equivalent
- Resources should be preferably certified in the MS dynamics CRM and/or Avaya CCM platform
- At least 1+ year of professional experience in development, customization and implementation of MS Dynamics CRM solution and Avaya contact centre infrastructure for support team
- Experience in data analytics, call data evaluation and research, create strategies, recommend changes to an existing process
- Information systems management in sharing, storing, searching and analyzing organization data and recommend business process improvement by performing root cause analysis
- Experience in developing strategic plans for information systems, determining the appropriate levels of risk management, creating training objectives for resources
- Should have good MS-Office skills
3.Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing Organization data storing, retrieving, analyzing and sharing
- Perform root cause analysis to create more effective information from the data and recommend improvement processes
- Recommend best strategies for data modeling
4.General skills needed:
- Ensure all established processes and procedure are adhered to. In particular, Incident, Change and Problem Management
- Teamwork: Work as part of a team, which may be virtual, global, and/or multi-functional. Support teams which address operational processes and policies in work area. Seen as a resource to the team in one or more technical or business areas. Becoming a trusted advisor inside and outside the team/technology area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Fluency in Hindi speaking skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven, passionate and positive attitude towards handling critical situations
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Job Level: Intermediate
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 03:19:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!