Job title: Marketing part time job/internship at Multiple locations in BYJU’S The Learning App
Company: BYJU’S The Learning App
Job description: About BYJU’S The Learning App
BYJU’S is India’s largest ed-tech company and the creator of India’s largest K12 learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 4-12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, GRE, and GMAT. Today, BYJU’S has over 16 million downloads, 9 lakh annual paid subscriptions and sees the addition of 30,000 students every month. With an average time of 57 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day, the BYJU’S app is making learning enjoyable and effective. Renewal rates are as high as 85%. Launched in 2015, BYJU’S has become the most loved and preferred education app for students across age groups. Delivering a world-class learning experience, BYJU’S is paving the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross-section of mobile, interactive content and adaptive learning methodologies.
About part time job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Interacting with school personnel and informing them about the ongoing project
2. Achieving weekly targets of interaction and closures
3. Maintaining a detailed report of daily appointments and followups
4. Calling and meeting (if necessary) the prospects for the business
5. Strategizing and creating plans to reach out to our prospects
6. Reporting daily progress to immediate reporting managers
English Proficiency (Spoken)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 7th Oct’20 and 11th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. are from Imphal, Itanagar, Kohima, Aizawl, Dimapur, Gangtok, Lunglei and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
1. Under-graduate/post-graduate students who are living in the following states- Sikkim, Manipur, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland
2. Willing to travel
3. Willing to start in the next 5 days
4. Proficiency in the local language will be better appreciated
5. A full-time commitment to the internship during the day
Letter of recommendation Informal dress code
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.15000 per month
Job date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 01:05:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!