Job title: Manager, Workforce Management
Job description: About Us
is India’s first converged payments solution company. We are a payments layer for small and large businesses and support them in their financial digitization journey.
Razorpay’s corporate culture is tied into the vision of building a workplace which breeds open communication and minimal bureaucracy. An equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. One thing you can be sure of is that you’ll be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. Our competitive advantage lies in the unique team that we are.
- 2 yrs Manager experience along with total WFM experience of 8 years
- Minimum Graduate
- Should have managed WFM for
200 people business across chat, calls and emails.
- Strong computer skills that include proficiency in MS Office suite, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of WFM tools like IEX, Blue Pumpkin, eWFM etc.
- Previous experience in a dynamic, fast-changing call centre environment required.
- Proven analytical skills ability to communicate with various management levels.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Understanding and contributing towards the business financial goals.
- Responsible for selecting, training and effectively managing the Workforce Management Team to develop suitable competence to support succession planning and meet customer needs and expectations
- Coordinate with Operations and Management for preparation of best hiring plans and highlight gaps and revenue leakages if any
- Provide timely escalations to the leadership whenever there is a deviation from planned performance
- Responsible for the management of call volume forecasting, tracking, and planning
- Work with remote sites, including outsource partners, in a centralized WFM environment
- Work with real-time team to optimize operational performance on a daily basis
- Long-range forecasts (hiring requirements).
- Provide support in creation of capacity plans, ramp plan, and recruitment plan.
- Monitor performance and optimize operational performance on a daily basis
- Oversee scheduling philosophy of schedule assignments
- Oversee proactive scheduling of discretionary activities such as training, meetings, overtime and under time
- Oversee intraday management of scheduling procedures, analysis of real time workload requirements, and call routing to manage performance to service level requirements
- Responsible for maximizing efficiency and occupancy while meeting service objectives
- Oversee analysis and reporting of employee performance including schedule adherence
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 02:52:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!