Job title: Manager – Project Management – Educational Initiatives
Job description: Responsibilities:
– Work from Bhopal (Or) Delhi office for 6 days a week
– Plan, support, ideate, suggest and execute assessment strategies and plans for the state.
– Represent Educational Initiatives in various stakeholder meetings, contribute actively and will keep different partner organizations informed
– Travel for the project needs and document appropriately
– Handhold and support the staff of Madhya Pradesh in building their capacities through assessment roadmap, planning and analysis inputs.
– Write reports, analyze data and will liaison with other funding agencies in the region.
– Candidates having communicative fluency in Hindi and English
– Candidates with experience of having worked with a Government set up
– Candidates with great aptitude, empathy, communication skills, logical and analytical thinking and decision-making capacity
– Candidates with the physical and mental agility to travel for the project needs
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Job date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 07:41:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!