Job title: Manager – CC – Partner Operations
Job description: Overview:
Myntra is India’s leading e-commerce company committed to making fashion and lifestyle products accessible to everyone. We are a company that is constantly evolving into newer and better forms and we look for people who are ready to evolve with us. From our beginnings as a customization company in 2007, to being technology and fashion pioneers today, Myntra is going places and we want you to take this journey with us.
Myntra Customer Service Operations is looking for a Contact Center Partner Operations Manager and CX enthusiast to be part of the Level 1 Contact Center team. In this role, you will work proactively with cross functional teams and Liaison with our partner team to leverage technology-based solutions that improve ‘cost to serve’ metrics and customer experience for business.
The role would require Subject Matter Expertise in managing the below:
Inbound Contact Centre
Voice and Non-Voice: Phone, Chat, Email
Outbound Contact Centre
Call Me Back
New Age/ Digital
Website or mobile app-based self-care, BOTs (voice, non-voice)
CRM simplification and efficacy improvement projects, routine change management scoping, CC solutions evaluation, conduct user acceptance testing and successful production movement
Knowledge Management Portal, Learning Management Portal, Micro learning Training Portal, Business Intelligence systems (SQL, BI tools etc.)
MIS, RTM, Training, Quality, Knowledge Management
- Enable BPO Partner Success: This requires putting in place a framework that works for the BPO partner. You will help execute a vision that enables business processes required to meet the short and long term needs of the business at scale.
- Continuous Improvement: Work with business partners to standardize and scale specific business processes to maximize business growth by continuously working on refining business processes to improve efficiencies and quality.
- Develop CX Solutions: Myntra Customer Service is continually evolving. You will work with external and other internal business partners to understand their business challenges and come up with appropriate solutions to those problems. These solutions will take advantage of a technology approach to minimize the manual labor in the recommended solution.
- The individual would have targets on process standardization and business metrics and build customer confidence through quality delivery, robust processes and sound reporting metrics. The individual would be responsible and be a point of escalation for the delivery by the teams.
- Stakeholder management:This role is expected to have a high degree of cross-functional stakeholder engagement across business teams, program/product teams and cross functional teams to benchmark best practices.
Key Role Objectives and Result Areas: * Best in class and efficient contact center operations through customer self-serve and automation
- Key Result Areas: Answer Levels, Average Handle Times, Bottom Quartile Improvement, Escalation Accuracy, Cost per Transaction served
- Create best in class service experience in Fashion e-commerce
Key Result Areas: Transactional Quality score, First Time Resolution, CSAT score * Identify and Execute Special Projects in the contact Centre scope of operations
Key Result Areas: No of projects delivered – Minimum 1 Lean/SSGB Project to be delivered * Manage Critical talent attrition and engagement throughout both teams
Key Result Areas: Attrition(Champions and Support)
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 04:47:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!