Job title: Manager – Career Services – Aptitude Training – eLearning/EdTech
Job description: Manager-Career Prep Advisor (Aptitude Trainer)
Our Client is a reputed leader and well-known name in e-Learning/EdTech space across India in higher education providing cutting edge online programs like AI ML, BA-BI, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing, Data Science, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities :
– Deliver aptitude training to students – online as well as offline on Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, and Logical Reasoning
– Conceptualize, design, develop, and deliver stimulating training programs: create Tests, PPTs, Video Recording lectures, etc.
– Collect High-level feedback and maintain question repository for companies conducting Aptitude tests
– Mentoring students for company-specific Aptitude tests before placements processes and ensure high conversion on the same.
– Strategize and come up with innovative ways to increase class participation, student engagement in sessions, taking the tests.
– Should be comfortable to handle a student batch size of up to 100 candidates online and up to 60 offline.
– Aid in student query/ issue resolution of students pertaining to aptitude
– Conducting and documenting periodic assessments
– Performance feedback and assessments to determine skill gaps between current and desirable skill levels of students.
– Carrying out administrative responsibilities such as day-to-day office operations and management of resources
Key Skills Required
– Should have proven knowledge of Aptitude Test training – Quantitative Aptitude + Data Interpretation + Logical Reasoning.
– Excellent presentation and communication skills along with sound conceptual clarity to deliver stimulating training programs.
– Must be able to design suitable course content at par with the Institute requirements – PPTs, Video Recordings
– Awareness of different training methodologies and a keen eye for detail & quality
– Excellent query handling skills.
– Sound quantitative and cognitive ability to prepare students professionally
– Engaging, encouraging and pleasant persona during classes
– Passion for training, progressive attitude and willingness to learn
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Job date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 05:34:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!