Job title: Maintenance Technician -Mechanical
Company: GenNext Human Resource Management
Job description: Position offered : Maintenance Technician -Mechanical
No of Openings : 01
Experience :5- 10 years (Preferably from Steel Fabrication and Machining Industry)
Location :Mandideep, Dist : Raisen, (MP)
Compensation : 14,000 – 20,000
Education :ITIin Maintenance/Machinist/Fitter Trade with experience in relevant(maintenance) field
Industry Type :Steel Fabrication and Machining
Role :Mechanical Maintenance Technician Functional Area :Maintenance.
- Ensure Environment& Compliance to employee safety standards.
- Good command on Mechanical maintenance of Press machines, Power packs, lathe, milling, EOT cranes
- Material handling equipments, MIG welding machines, grinders etc. and other related machines
- Exposure to maintenance methods – Daily routine checks, weekly checks and monthly monitoring systems.
- Implementation and followup of regular checks, PM and Predictive maintenance.
- Fault finding and attacking the root cause
- Should have hands on experience of shop floor maintenance work, and equipments used.
- Knowledge of all kind of machiningequipments and auxiliary equipments and their trial testings.
- Spares management and development of Indigenous spares
- Breakdown analysis and root cause analysis.
- Low cost automation concepts.
- Ensure “Zero Accident” target.
- Familiarity with factory systems, monitoring of downtime, workorder system and related documentation.
Required Candidate profile Desired Candidate Profile
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (Hindi and English).
- Timely & Accurate service delivery.
- Education & Dissemination of information on Environment Management, Health & Safety Measures.
- Should be a self-driven and innovative individual.
- Computer proficiency in MSOffice (excellent inExcel), managing internet,E-mails and Employee Communication.
- Preferably worked onSAP system
- Having willingness to travel across all the Projects as part of Maintenance team.
- Provide necessary support in automation and integration and suggest process improvements for better service delivery.
- Candidate should be presentable and have strong skills.
Salary: INR 1,75,000 – 2,50,000 PA.
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile Please refer to the Job description above
UG:Diploma – Mechanical, Any Specialization
GenNext India Private Limited
GenNext is a leading and fast progressing Manpower recruitment and Executive search firm in Central India providing its services to various sectors all over the India. We focus mostly on ‘Executive Search’ for Managerial & Top management positions. We deal in all disciplines viz Automobile, Consumer Durable, Cement, Chemical, Engineering, FMCG, Fabrication, Power Plant, Pharmaceuticals, Textile & IT Industry, Turnkey Projects. With the onset of globalization, the need of skilled human resources is felt strongly across various industrial verticals. Technical ingenuity and distinct business approaches again underlined the importance of identifying and retaining the right candidates at the right positions. With a clear insight into the changing business dynamics and enhanced proficiency in tapping the best talents, GenNext has come to the forefront of human resource management. Conceptualized and founded in the year 2008, GenNext has grown into a leading recruitment service provider in India within a short time period. Over the years, we have served the companies of repute across various industries and forged a stringent partnership with them. Our full spectrum of HR solutions assists our clients to meet all end-to-end recruitment-related activities within their organizations. Understanding the nuance of every industry plays a pivotal role in the recruitment process and we, at GenNext, have mastered this art. We take pride in our highly potential team of specialized HR professionals, who are competent at comprehending industry-specific requirements and providing talented resources accordingly. Our effective HR solutions have not only earned us clients trust but also provided us with the privilege of working as an extension of their Human Resource (HR) departments. Coming together is a Beginning, Keeping together is a progress, & working together is Success
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Aesha Khan
Contact Company:GenNext India Private Limited
Address :352, 2nd Floor, J Gopal Building,, Pu4, Scheme No. 54,, Vijay Nagar, Indore – 452010 (M.P), INDORE, Madhya Pradesh – 452010,India
Expected salary: Rs.14000 – 20000 per month
Location: Mandideep, Madhya Pradesh – Raisen, Madhya Pradesh
Job date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 05:00:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!