Job title: LMS Administrator
Company: Creative Arts Education Society
Job description: VLE/LMS Admin:
We re an e-learning platform, looking for proactive LMS/VLE administrators for the creation and management of courses within our Canvas platform, working with our internal and external University Partners. Diligence and organisational skills, attention-to-detail and time/deadline management are essential skills to ensure the necessary foundations for a great student experience. Daily cross-departmental communication/collaboration requires excellent verbal and written communication skills. Overcoming challenges, problem solving and prioritization is a critical requirement to overcome challenges and adapt changing priorities and circumstances. Technical aspects in particular include:
- Routine LMS administration including:
- Creating courses
- Setting up assessments
- Enrolling staff
- Building courses
- Project Management skills and experience would be a desirable skill
This role reports sits within the elearning team and reports to the Senior eLearning Manager. Successful candidates will work alongside Media Developers, Instructional Designer/Content Developer and other delivery teams such as Student Support, Exams & Assessments and Academics.
Desired Candidate Profile
– An Ideal candidate must have strong organisational skills, attention to detail and time management skills (required for meeting deadlines).
– The work is purely administrative and can get monotonous, therefore the candidate should be open and willing for the same.
– The job requires coordinating and communicating with multiple stakeholders in India as well as UK on a daily basis, therefore the candidate should possess excellent communication skills and should be open to maximum interaction.
– Should be having knowledge of working on Canvas/ Moodle/ Blackboard
Working Days & Timing :
Mon-Fri from 1 PM – 9 PM (as per Indian Standard time) – Fixed UK Shift
Work Location :
Sector 54, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon ,
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 07:57:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!