Job title: Lecturer – Public Health Dentistry
Company: I.T.S Engineering College(Durga Charitable Trust)
Job description: Job purpose
The Purpose of the position is to assist and support the HOD and senior faculty in the functioning of the Departmental Activities and also to carry out departmental work.
The Job includes OPD Management and assisting senior faculty in lab, pre-clinical and clinical works and other Camps related activities.
– BDS from any college DCI recognized college/ University.
– MDS in respective subject from any DCI recognized college/ University
Roles and Responsibilities
- Taking Lectures for UG
- Responsible for assisting in teaching of UG and PG students
- Maintains student records (pre-clinical/ clinical)
- Supervision of UG students in pre-clinical and clinical posting
- Supervision of lab work
- Preparation of reports on student s progress
- Prepare curriculum for interns with holistic approach of new learning/ practice and motivation for further studies.
- To facilitate development of faculty either by skill development program or participate in internal or external development program.
- Treatment of patients (in clinical departments) and to update all entries in Orion.
- To help department in organizing dental camps in and around Greater Noida with help in all logistic and field support
- To maintain follow up of the camp patients with the stake holders.
- Able to identify the potential areas along with department staff for organizing dental camps
- Should do all field and ground preparation before organization of dental camp.
- To attend dental camps duty on rotational basis
- To monitor lab / preclinical work of UG and PG students
- To monitor timely completion of patient treatment y UG
- To ensure/ facilitate completion of patient treatment designated for UG and PG in collaboration with various authorities of systems of college.
Support in Research
- Assist in student guidance activities
- Assist Postgraduate students in Journal Club and Seminars
- Assisting Professors and Readers for PG Thesis work
- Assisting PG s in Library dissertation and departmental study or research
- Taking charge of various departmental responsibilities like Orion Software/ Store Incharge/ General Maintenance/ Sterilization/ Department library/ OPD Incharge/ Student Mentor
- Guiding -student s extracurricular activities
- Participates and promotes student welfare activities
- To generate daily and monthly reports through Orion
- Undertake other duties assigned by the Head of Department.
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 07:18:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!