Job title: Lead Business Development Executive – Software Services
Job description: Company profile: It’s a IT Software Services based company. We are a bunch of fun-loving technical nomads offering unique IT solutions for startups, enterprises and the Government. We build mobile apps that get trending on the app stores. We develop responsive websites that can take your business to a new level. We offer innovative digital marketing solutions that help your business to stand out in the crowded marketplace. In short, we are here to create disruption
Position: Lead Business Development Executive
Job location: Gurgaon/ Jaipur
Timing: 9 am to 6 pm
Budget: 10-15 LPA
Experience: 4 to 8 years
For Gurgaon office: Monday to Friday
For Jaipur office: Monday to Saturday (Alternate Saturday are off)
Note: You can work from home on Alternate Saturday working days for Jaipur location only candidates
Interview process: 1st round Telephonic
Final round- Face to Face Interview
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Prospect new accounts, develop new business with specific focus on International Markets (US,UK, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Middle East).
– Work independently to meet and exceed revenue targets and goals assigned
– Respond to inbound calls and leads from various sources and qualify for business potential.
– Contact prospects and partners through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, fax and seminars to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company.
– Collaborate with marketing, support, product management and account management to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns and offerings.
– Ensure hand offs to sales, business development and support are successful, and exceed customer’s satisfaction.
– Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional. Presales Pro (RFI / RFP/ Proposals), estimating and evaluating projects. Identify client needs, proposing solutions and furnishing clients with all required information about the organization and service offerings. Assist with translating business requirements into a solution. Leverage business knowledge and expertise to business process improvements Document functional business requirements and business cases designs
– Respond to inbound calls and leads from various sources.
– Business development and support.
If interested for the same, please share below required information to proceed further, based on the Inputs provided, we will get back to you for further discussions.
– Current CTC:
– Expected CTC:
– Notice period:
– Current Location:
– Total Experience:
– Relevant Experience:
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan – Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 03:11:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!