Job title: Law/ Legal Internship in Multiple locations at Rinkesh Jain Advocate
Company: Rinkesh Jain Advocate
Job description: About Rinkesh Jain Advocate
A law firm working for banks, corporates in property law, banking law, litigation and legal advisory. The firm is situated all over Madhya Pradesh.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Understand the local land law
2. Visit the sub-registrar office for property search work
3. Handle documents draftings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship on 17th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Law final year student, law graduate, postgraduate, advocate
Certificate Letter of recommendation
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.5000 per month
Location: Madhya Pradesh
Job date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 03:05:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!