Job title: Law/ Legal Internship in Delhi at All India Institute Of Valuers Foundation
Company: All India Institute Of Valuers Foundation
Job description: About All India Institute Of Valuers Foundation
This is section 8 company and registered with the insolvency and bankruptcy board of India as a registered valuer organization to provide education and training in the field of valuation profession in India by the ministry of corporate affairs Government of India.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Drafting articles on corporate laws & Taxation
2. Research on different subject about corporate laws & Taxation in the world
3. Write blogs on corporate laws and taxation
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 29th Aug’20 and 3rd Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code 5 days a week Free snacks & beverages
Number of openings
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.5000 per month
Job date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 03:50:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!